The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Healer looking for "Active" PST guild

Kwik1
Kwik1
✭✭✭✭
I play mostly evenings Pacific Standard Time, and I will mainly be playing a healer. I am looking for an active guild that does dungeons, both normal and vet, as well as pledges. I do very little PvP but am not against doing more with the right people, I just prefer PvE content more.

I have joined multiple guilds from the in game guild finder, but there is very little activity, at least during my times.

I am not interested in a competitive guild, or one that expects everyone to be perfect all the time, or expect you to run every trial they have, just a fun loving guild that enjoys running lots of different content and who like to help each other.

My main has 8 traits in all crafting, and 9 in a lot of them and still working on the other 9's, and I enjoy helping guildies with crafting needs whenever I am on.

Discord is a must for running most content.

I am an above average player who loves helping my guild as much as I can, and just want to find a fun group of people to play with. I don't even care if the guild is brand new and full of new players as long as they enjoy grouping together for as much content as possible. I have an unfurnished rather large estate I purchased with no idea of what to put in it if any guilds work out and need a guild hall.

I also enjoying making new characters and just clearing content in different zones like skyshards/lorebooks/public dungeons/etc with a partner.
  • NeeScrolls
    NeeScrolls
    ✭✭✭✭
    *EDITED cuz not for us after all
    Edited by NeeScrolls on March 2, 2022 7:47PM
  • Kwik1
    Kwik1
    ✭✭✭✭
    I will send a tell today when I get home, who should I be looking for? @nee?
  • NeeScrolls
    NeeScrolls
    ✭✭✭✭
    *EDITED cuz player quit after 1 day
    Edited by NeeScrolls on March 2, 2022 7:48PM
  • DwellsInNorthwest
    @Kwik1
    I'm also in Pacific time zone and my preferred dungeon/trials role is healer. I too have been looking for an active PST guild for quite some time now. I've found some PST guilds but they're trials guilds. I recently joined a newly formed guild which may become the guild we are looking for. Send me a mail or a tell in game if you like. My in game name is @Kallixenia
  • NeeScrolls
    NeeScrolls
    ✭✭✭✭
    *EDITED , not the right fit
    Edited by NeeScrolls on March 2, 2022 7:48PM