The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Official Discussion Thread for "Make Valentine's Day Special w/These Crown Store Deals"

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
yvwii36lx4ub.jpg

This is the official discussion thread for "Make Valentine's Day Special w/These Crown Store Deals and Returning Items"

Give a thoughtful gift to somebody special (or get something special for yourself) this Valentine’s Day by choosing from a host of returning items and special deals now available in the in-game Crown Store.
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on March 1, 2022 3:31PM
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • LurgidBean
    LurgidBean
    ✭✭✭✭
    Whatever employee wrote the copy for this announcement did a better job than most crown store announcements. Someone should note that somewhere in their file, @ZOS_Kevin!

It had a completely different tone and even though I wasn't interested in any of the items, I was more excited about them coming back due to how the showcase was written. Less sterile, with more excitement/anticipation seems like an announcement from someone who plays & enjoys ESO rather than just a company employee listing the monthly offerings with copy/paste descriptions.
    Not that any of this has any impact on sales, but wanted to give feedback.
    Xbox NA/EU
    "Once I misplaced an entire roast chicken, so this doesn't surprise me."
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Thanks so much for the kind words, @LurgidBean. It's the same team who normally writes the copy, but maybe they really like Valentine's Day. We'll pass your feedback to the team!
    Edited by ZOS_Kevin on February 16, 2022 4:01PM
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post