The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Is there anyway on console (PS4/PS5) to block players from sending in game mail??

Rittings
Rittings
✭✭✭✭✭
Receiving abusive mails from a player, and they are blocked on PSN and Discord so cannot whisper me, or message on either Discord or PSN... however, they CAN message me using the in game mail feature - and are using that to send abusive messages. I've reported, but so far no response from ZoS on the matter.. Just wonder if it's possible to block them in a different way (like a work around)???
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    have you added them to ignore list in game? im not sure if that blocks mails (it already blocks whispers and prevents you from grouping with them using queued features)
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    have you added them to ignore list in game? im not sure if that blocks mails (it already blocks whispers and prevents you from grouping with them using queued features)

There isn't an ignore feature in the console version that I can find. When you block/mute a player on console, you do so via PSN. Also, this doesn't prevent grouping with them. I know this because I was in a dungeon with someone I have blocked a few months ago haha.

But the in game mails definitely still keep coming in, regardless of being blocked.
  • etchedpixels
    etchedpixels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The grouping one is broken even on PC.
    Too many toons not enough time
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rittings wrote: »

There isn't an ignore feature in the console version that I can find. When you block/mute a player on console, you do so via PSN. Also, this doesn't prevent grouping with them. I know this because I was in a dungeon with someone I have blocked a few months ago haha.

But the in game mails definitely still keep coming in, regardless of being blocked.

ah, i play on PC and thats how the ignore list functions here, i was not aware the console version basically just uses the gamertag profiles instead of an in-game method
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014