Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Places I wishi I could have a house

alli_mi
alli_mi
✭✭
I started playing Murkmire and was so disappointed to find out that there is not a single house that I could buy with gold.
That's not the first time that I had this kind of disappointment, so instead of crying all alone I decided to share with you all the places that I wish I could buy a house.
They could all be from inns up to medium houses.
I'm also sharing some places that I think it could be good places for player houses.

COLDHARBOUR, HOLLOW CITY
There is already a house called "Home" in there. Unfortunately, we cannot decorate it.
08v86ecy5avx.jpg

WROTHGAR, ORSINIUM
There are so many NPC houses here (which I love to enter and steal see the inside), but I wish we could have at least one of them for us.

HEW'S BANE, ABAH'S LANDING
What's make me sad is that there are buildings with blocked doors, why can't we have one? :'(
Note: Thinking about gameplay, I think those I marked might not be a good idea for a house since they are too close to the Thieves Den, but I use them just as an example.
riqefiym15ic.jpg

GOLD COAST, ANVIL
Probably the one that sadden me most. Such a gorgeous place but no place to get a home.

GOLD COAST, KAVATCH
Another great place, with no house available. The actual house market is affecting even Nirn. :(

MURKMIRE, LILMOTH
My latest disappointement. There's even a building that would be perfect for a house. All we need is a stair. Just a stair :p
r1pq71q23acn.jpg

THE REACH, MARKARTH
Just like Abah's Landing, there is a building with the door blocked. Madgorn is in front of it trying to enter it, but with no luck so far.
0skfetjgjfth.jpg

FARGRAVE, FARGRAVE CITY
Two doors blocked. Things are so bad that, on the second house, people (and daedra) started to put their things in front of it.
wsli4jwc4bg6.jpg

NOTE: There could be better places for houses than the ones I market, but I just gave a quick look around just to give an idea.

Does anyone share the same sentiment as me?
  • dvcod
    dvcod
    ✭✭✭
    Wish the would let me restore Bleakrock Isle and put a small house near the Wayshrine!
  • Canperial35
    Canperial35
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with all of them! But personally, I would definitely love a small-medium sized, cozy cottage in Blackreach. Just like Sinderion's Field Laboratory in Skyrim. It would be perfect if it had a small garden as well (with some glowing mushroom views). I was so excited when I learned that there was going to be a house in Blackreach but it just happened to be a huge castle with vampire theme.
  • ShinyBacon
    ShinyBacon
    ✭✭✭
    ohhhhh yes, I agree with all of them. I was hoping that all new zones would also have a small house (like Autums gate) or medium sizes one, they are absolutely up my alley (and available with gold). Im not here to complain especially the houses we got with Greymoor and Blackwood were all stunning!!! But looking at it we get a tiny Inn room, a large house (Proudspire manor/Waters edge) and multiple large crown exclusive houses. I miss variety in the 200-400 slot category.
    Im sure i have mentioned it in other threads as well, there are just too many cute good looking houses in the new zones, especially in styles we havent seen before.
    Im taking Greymoor as an example. Proudspire manor has its own townhouse style charme, but there is no housing that represent the rest of Western Skyrim, these log cabin style houses out in the wild... WHAT WOULD I DO TO HAVE A SMALL HOUSE LIKE THAT!!!! IMAGINE!!!
    Or one of those cozy rustic little houses from the Farmers Nook in Blackwood. They just have a completely different atmosphere than the big townhouses in those expansions.

Please, please make some of those available!!!
    They would be also nice incentive for housing beginners to get on to the "property ladder" (I cant believe im saying that lol)

That being said i would also like to hear how much work it would be for the team to turn houses like that into player houses. what goes into it? is it even possible to "just" turn an existing location into a player house?