The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

EsoUI/Ingame/VoiceChat/Console/Z0_VoiceChat_Manager.Iua problem

JustRoxxy
JustRoxxy
Good morning Tech Support,
I need the solution to this problem please?
I have followed the generic solve multiple times but it has not solved this problem. How do I get rid of this error screen that keeps appearing on my game screen? The error codes are there in the screenshots: 703 and 436
Im on Xbox One.
It happens as soon as I load my character.
Ive deleted the saved data multiple times and done the shutdown, remove the power cable (overnight the second time), restart method and neither of these methods gets rid of it.
Very frustrated. Cant play with this screen constantly popping up. >:)
Ive also done the /reloadui method that was suggested on YouTube. Also did not remove it.

5xd4tdzu6qrx.png
bmcs60pbzebf.png
sefaauakn7jq.png
  • JustRoxxy
    JustRoxxy
    Evening Tech Support.
    One day gone and no response from you. Are you guys programming experts or not?
    Ive seen you had no solution for the previous player that asked about this problem. Its been around a while so is there anyone there who has worked out a solution to this?

If Im supposed to uninstall and reinstall Tamriel Unlimited, I will lose all my hard work from the last 3 years.

Can someone there in Tech Support solve this Voice Chat Manager problem?

Cant play the game with this error message constantly popping up on the screen!! And I pay to play this game so I believe I pay for you to solve such programming errors.

I need a solution ASAP TECH SUPPORT or what are you being paid for?
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings @JustRoxxy

Please be aware that, as stated in the initial screenshotted message, feedback tickets do not receive a direct response.

With that in mind, we have gone ahead and moved your ticket #211026-001317 to the right place and a member of our support team will reach out as soon as they can.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • JustRoxxy
    JustRoxxy
    Greetings @JustRoxxy

Please be aware that, as stated in the initial screenshotted message, feedback tickets do not receive a direct response.

With that in mind, we have gone ahead and moved your ticket #211026-001317 to the right place and a member of our support team will reach out as soon as they can.

Well thank you. A response. That's something. I'll wait
  • JustRoxxy
    JustRoxxy
    Greetings @JustRoxxy

Also ZOS Adrikoth, I'd like to apologise for being such an impatient ass and saying the bad things I said. Like hangry can I say Im gamgry? I seriously dont react well when I cant play because of progamming issues.

Sorry Tech Support Team
  • JustRoxxy
    JustRoxxy
    mxh7gn1zs9co.png

Xbox Game Support Team,

As its a New Year, Jan 6th 2022 and this UI Error still exists with NO COMMUNICATION FROM YOU AND NO FIX OF THIS ISSUE,
    I have cancelled my subscription and will no longer be playing Elder Scrolls on Xbox any further. I CANT!!!
    The UI Error that continues to come up as soon as I log in and no matter which of my 9 characters I load makes it impossible to play Elder Scrolls Tamriel Unlimited on Xbox.
    Having been a loyal customer for 3 years over which time I have developed to CHAMPION every one of my 9 characters and Having spent a great deal of money in the Crown Store as well, I expected to be treated with more importance than how you have Bethesda Zenimax and whoever else is behind this game!
    I guess one loss in several million players means nothing to you all!!! And will only mean anything if this UI Error spreads to everyone. A pity! Ive spent the holidays buying other RPG's and will no longer play ESO because you will not address my issue and fix it.
    I will be making this as public as I can on Reddit and in the forums to yes force your Game Support Team to address this issue and fix it!!!
    I followed all the proper channels and logged another Bug Report on the 4th January 2022. This month will make 5 months this UI Error in Voice Chat Manager existes. I have fully deleted the game from my Xbox One, bought another copy of the game from the Xbox Store and took a day to load it only to start it and find the same error. Not trying any further. No point since YOU ARE IGNORING THE ISSUE AND NOT MAKING ANY EFFORT TO FIX IT!!!
  • Khyleth
    Khyleth
    Soul Shriven
    How is this still going on? It makes the game entirely unplayable. Joining the area voice chat channel, as suggested in other threads, has not fixed the problem.
    Edited by Khyleth on February 14, 2022 2:47AM