The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Want to get better at PvP? Rank #3 in Auriel's Bow Shows you some moves!

BladeBoques
BladeBoques
✭✭
Hey guys, its a flashier title than it needs to be but I wanted to grab everyone’s attention. After Daggerfall on Auriel’s Bow claimed Emperorship last night we of course fought a long defending series of battles and prevented its lost best we could. In the middle of the night our population was medium and with full populations and all out attacks from both EP and AD, our 3 scrolls were taken, it was a midnight massacre and most could not survive a moment in those battles. There are ways to success in such trying times as these without losing your spirits!

When all was lost except for our only keep left: Aleswell, 6 of us coordinate and plan out the best defense we could against an estimated 150 people, most of whom never saw their families again.

Exceptional Legion’s Final Stand for Emperorship

I was Rank 3 on the server, 2nd in daggerfall at the time of the recording. These change so often I don't know what it will be when you read this so please do not feel mislead if its different :) Regardless I’ve seen the action and hope this makes all the difference when it comes to “Why are my allies running to that pond??” and you only see a handful near you when your objective is very important. You CAN make a difference!

My Stream is Twitch.tv/bladeboques
Our guild is ExceptionalLegion.com
Edited by BladeBoques on April 11, 2014 12:03AM
  • RegulusV
    RegulusV
    Cool video. Thanks for sharing. Shows how much fun a small, well-organized group can have in PvP.
    Options
  • reggielee
    reggielee
    ✭✭✭✭
    that was awesome, well done!
    Mama always said the fastest way to a man's heart is through his chest.
    Options
  • BladeBoques
    BladeBoques
    ✭✭
    Thanks guys, I appreciate it. PvP is ultimately entirely customizable to how you want to play like the rest of ESO and it makes Cryodiil just an amazingly enjoyable experience for me. Hope to see you guys out there, I'll keep posting highlights of cool tricks on my twitch account.
    Options
  • BladeBoques
    BladeBoques
    ✭✭
    I was asked to make a weapon type and situation tutorial. Obviously the actual tutorial in Cyro shows us but do you think a video would help?
    Options
  • nez
    nez
    ✭✭✭
    is that NA?
    Na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na Batmaaaan
    Options
  • BladeBoques
    BladeBoques
    ✭✭
    Yes it is Na.
    Options