The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Werewolf Color

jasterslegacy2000b14_ESO
Is there any way to determine what color you'll be as a werewolf or is it random?
  • ElSlayer
    ElSlayer
    ✭✭✭
    Color is meh. How about werewolf collars? Will we ever see them in the game?
    @d0e1ow: There is no singular thing within a game's little ecosystem that will convince you that you hate the game, hate your life, and hate everyone around you faster than the game's official forums will.

@TaffyIX: Life is too short to get upset by a video game.
  • oldkye
    oldkye
    ✭✭
    Werewolfs seem to all be the same model which has somewhat dark brown fur the only exception at the moment seems to be if you pick the pack leader morph which is white but it's bugged and only lasts 3 seconds so no one can enjoy it.
  • ScardyFox
    ScardyFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ElSlayer wrote: »

Colors are meh but you want a collar like a pet? I hope I just missed some bizarre sarcasm there.

:neutral_face:
  • oldkye
    oldkye
    ✭✭
    ScardyFox wrote: »
    ElSlayer wrote: »

Colors are meh but you want a collar like a pet? I hope I just missed some bizarre sarcasm there.

:neutral_face:

I think it was a joke lol like "fur color is so a week ago collars are the new thing in werewolf!" I thought it was funny lol.
  • jasterslegacy2000b14_ESO
    oldkye wrote: »
    Werewolfs seem to all be the same model which has somewhat dark brown fur the only exception at the moment seems to be if you pick the pack leader morph which is white but it's bugged and only lasts 3 seconds so no one can enjoy it.

I thought i'd seen a black werewolf running around. That's the one i'd like to find out how to get. I went Berserker transformation and i've always had the Dark Brown.