The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The connection issues for the North American megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

Divines VS Infused for PvE magcro

Triplesixtyson
Triplesixtyson
✭✭✭
PvE Magcro running mage mundus. Tryna get some more insight into running all divines VS 4 divines and 3 infused.

Obviously the difference is very close, and everyone has their own opinion. I did come accross this:
https://eso-u.com/articles/infused_vs_divines_worth_the_transmutes_poststonethorn

Basically tests showing a negligable difference. But for me specifially as a pve magcro running mage mundus, which do you guys feel is my best option?
Not even sure if mage mundus is my best option to be honest either, so thats why im here asking yall.

And please, any other advice or tips would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on February 16, 2022 11:45PM
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    3 Infused: Chest, Helm, and Leggings will give you more magicka overall with "The Mage" sure, but the amount of increase is very negligible. When you decide to change to say "The Apprentice" for more spell damage or "The Thief" for higher critical strike for higher damage output then you're going to want all divines. Maybe you want to squeeze every last point of magicka on a sorc with necropotence + crafty alfiq with 3 Infused for pushing 50k+ magicka pool it can be a little nutz. Personally I only do Infused on pieces of gear with prismatic enchants to get the most out of the tri-stats, otherwise the difference is very minor and getting more out of changing your mundus to increase penetration, more spell damage, or higher critical strike/damage gives more flexibility and optimizes those gains.
    Options
  • BXR_Lonestar
    BXR_Lonestar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly? I just go all divines with my DPS characters and don't look back. I "may" use one infused body piece (chest, head, or legs) just for additional stats if I think it is necessary to do so after looking at where my stats end up with full sets equipped + food. And USUALLY, that is the way I go. But if I can get away with it, all divines is going to lead to the best overall DPS numbers.
    Options
  • Jusey1
    Jusey1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ye'h, I just go all divines too since it is the most versatile.
    Options
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go all Divines (and probably go thief).
    Options