The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Who will you Ride with?

• ArgonianAustin
    ArgonianAustin
    ✭✭✭
    Me and my twin brother will main the 2 person mounts 24/7 in pvp.
    Just a Lizard Man that plays ESO with my twin brother khajiit_kyle
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "My mount is too slow!"

Maybe hearing this for years is why they made this......so someone with a maxed out mount with rapids and CP perks can play Uber Rider.
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Can you use it to pick up fellow teammates in Cyro when they are stuck in combat? That would be the most useful thing I think, lol!
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nobody
    not really into the companion gimmick and not going to buy special mounts from crown store either
    -- @xaraan --
    nightblade: Xaraan templar: Xaraan-dar dragon-knight: Xaraanosaurus necromancer: Xaraan-qa warden: Xaraanodon sorcerer: Xaraan-ra
    AD • NA • PC
  • LalMirchi
    LalMirchi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nobody. I fail to see how this was/is a popular feature.
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Fazuszek wrote: »
    Nobody.

Dont have 5000 crowns or 500 gems to spend.

^ All said.
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • tohopka_eso
    tohopka_eso
    ✭✭✭✭
    Think someone has been playing too much FFXIV. Multiple player mounts are a thing there but they also have flying which I can see. Here in ESO I just can't fathom it on why.
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My companions have their own mounts, so don't need it for that.

I am one of the rare 4-5 people who have wanted a 2-seater mount for some time largely to help my best friend. While she does have her mount maxed for speed, I'm still faster from ancient PvP passives I got at some point, so it will be nice if I can pull her into Cyrodiil for scouting missions when Mayhem comes around. And to just ride anywhere quickly together anyway, since she can't see where I put my waypoint (like how you CAN see the posse leader's waypoint in Red Dead Online) and isn't as familiar with the maps.

We ride tandem all the time in Red Dead, so this will be nice. Eventually. One day. So long as that auto-banning the passenger thing really is sorted now.
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • vesselwiththepestle
    vesselwiththepestle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whoever is stuck in combat all the time in my pvp raid.

This is the reason they introduce those mounts, right?
    1000+ CP
    PC/EU Ravenwatch Daggerfall Covenant

Give me my wings back!
  • dinokstrunz
    dinokstrunz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only ride with my friends, useless companions aren't worthy of that.
  • old_scopie1945
    old_scopie1945
    ✭✭✭✭
    No one as it won't be in my stable.
  • Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No one as I wont be buying it (lots of reasons why I wont)
    “Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
    Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
    Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy
  • SammyKhajit
    SammyKhajit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Waiting to see how much crowns it’ll cost….
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Friends who easily get lost in the wilderness, but I wish the horse came in black.
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • HedgeHugger
    HedgeHugger
    ✭✭✭
    What if the passenger could fire from the backseat?
    Horseback combat in Cyrodiil.
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Only if I can get it ingame, or if they make a 2 seated space hopping battle guar
    Soupy twist
  • Belegnole
    Belegnole
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At this point I don't see any reason for it. But, if I can get it in game or for cheap I may get it.
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I had this mount, I'd take anyone that was interested... right off the nearest cliff... with Undo ready to cast.
  • Lugaldu
    Lugaldu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Has anyone of those who came up with this ever sat on a horse with another person? That's no fun at all! Unless you ride slowly and want to cuddle with your fellow rider...
  • EvilAutoTech
    EvilAutoTech
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean, if it had been a horse-drawn chariot, maybe, but not this.
  • Cendrillion21
    Cendrillion21
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone in Cyrodiil who has a slower mount than me.
    Campos de oro
  • Mythgard1967
    Mythgard1967
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My husband who has slow mounts and a really bad sense of direction and ability to navigate (in game and in real life, sadly)...will ride with me.

BUT.....I coordinate my mounts to my outfits...like everyone else...and i am super lazy......if I have to change which mount i Have selected for him to ride with me...his butt can just catch up......if I can choose to summon the two man or one man without having to go into collections to activate them...then I might give him a lift.

It is more important that my character look good and I don't have to change mount selections than giving a lift to him so he can keep up, doesnt get lost, can read a book while I navigate or whatever.
  • SammyKhajit
    SammyKhajit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Might get the dwarven spider one but the question is, who to give a lift to?

Mirri will probably pick this one’s pocket, “It’s only stealing if you get caught.” Thanks, Mirri.

Bastion will likely to have consumed cheese (khajit did not slip that Brie into his soup!) and suffer from wind. Not a good option.

New Khajit, Ember, might stab this one in the back, literally.

The Breton is probably the safest bet, and the most boring ride.

Sadly, this one concludes the spider mount will be all for Sammy :p
  • francesinhalover
    francesinhalover
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I smell bad so no one wants to ride with me
    I am @fluffypallascat pc eu if someone wants to play together
    Shadow strike is the best cp passive ever!