The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Evergloam Indrik Missing Audio

SickleCider
SickleCider
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
1. Summoning AFX doesn't play in game (it does in the preview, however)
2. The indrik doesn't make the iconic "boof boof boof!" sound. When beginning to sprint, it makes the jump "scree!" instead.
✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • TiaFrye
    TiaFrye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would really like to get boof boof back yes please
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    TiaFrye wrote: »
    I would really like to get boof boof back yes please

Yes NEED boof boof! Item number one bothers me just because it's inconsistent but I'm really missing the boofs.
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • Tharonil
    Tharonil
    ✭✭✭
    Bought the indrik and really hoped to hear the boof boof boof sound again.

I switched from ps4 to series x, so all my indriks are gone. It seems like there is no hope for me to get this cute boof boof boof sound back.

Is there a way to get a refund for this indrik?
    I will ask the support, and come back with more informations.
    Edited by Tharonil on January 31, 2022 6:04AM
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope the sound will be added — for those who don’t like, perhaps there could be a toggle added for mount sound effects or something?
  • whitecrow
    whitecrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't have it but that is disappointing. Those sounds really make the indrik IMO! I'm sure it is a programming error and not intentional.
  • guarstompemoji
    guarstompemoji
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the heads-up! I liked the indrik, but at 4k crowns it was too pricy. :/
  • Ashryn
    Ashryn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually, I am loving that the constant sound is missing. Its the most peaceful and quiet mount that I have!