The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Arena gladiator proofs bugged?

Thepeug
Thepeug
✭✭✭
I recently used AP to purchase 20 arena gladiator proofs for the gladiator helm. When I try to use them, however, I get the message that "You must have 20 gladiator proofs to consume this item," or something similar. I know that I have 20 already, however; I can see it right there in inventory. Has anyone else run into this issue?
Leeching Plate ftw
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thepeug wrote: »
    I recently used AP to purchase 20 arena gladiator proofs for the gladiator helm. When I try to use them, however, I get the message that "You must have 20 gladiator proofs to consume this item," or something similar. I know that I have 20 already, however; I can see it right there in inventory. Has anyone else run into this issue?

You can't purchase proofs. You purchase the item that uses the 20 proofs to produce the helm.

You get a proof once every 20 hours from the Gladiator's Rucksack, the coffer awarded for turning in a conquest board quest in Cyrodiil.
  • furiouslog
    furiouslog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think you bought 20 of the book items needed to consume the proofs - the proofs themselves drop from daily rewards coffers.
  • Maitsukas
    Maitsukas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check the UESP page below to get a more clear idea on what you need:

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Arena_Gladiator's_Proof
    PC-EU @maitsukas

Posting the weekly Infinite Archive vendor updates.

Also trying out new Main Quests, Companions, ToT decks, Events and Styles on PTS.
  • Thepeug
    Thepeug
    ✭✭✭
    furiouslog wrote: »
    I think you bought 20 of the book items needed to consume the proofs - the proofs themselves drop from daily rewards coffers.

Unfortunately I think you're correct. I bought 20 parchments rather than 20 proofs. RIP AP :D
    Leeching Plate ftw