Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

error 200 / 301 / 334

Ashnarug
Ashnarug
✭✭✭
anyone else cannot sign-in since patch 7.2.9 ? No issues with my internet connection !
Edited by ZOS_Bill on February 8, 2022 6:22PM
During the afternoon of Loredas, 6 Sun’s Dawn 2e578 a big piece of Aetherius fell to Nirn. It was the first major piece of Aetherius to fall on Nirn in more than five hundred years. It scattered around the world as millions of shards. It was rapidly documented by Lady Cinnabar of Taneth in her pamphlet Aetherial Fragments that "... when three shards meet, they re-form into a silvery prism by unknown process and confer the power unlocked by the merger to a nearby being." The Order of the Black Worm, commonly known as the Worm Cult, reappeared in Tamriel shortly thereafter and some of its members are avidly searching said shards.
In the last week of First Seed 2e579, an arcane explosion occurred in the Imperial City — a night of storms, and trembling terrain. They named it the "Soulburst". That day Emperor Varen Aquilarios disappeared without a trace. His wife, Clivia Tharn, ascended to the Ruby Throne as Empress Regent under the guidance of the Necromancer Mannimarco. Ushering a time of increased instability within the Empire of Cyrodiil which finally grew into “The Three Banners War”.
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey there @Ashnarug

The steps in this article might help with the errors that you are receiving. Disabling any add-ons that you are using may also help! Please open a support ticket with us at help.elderscrollsonline.com if the errors persist after trying these steps.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Ashnarug
    Ashnarug
    ✭✭✭
    Did that - not working. I have to disable my Norton 360 Firewall in order to access the game. If I enabled it again while playing I loose the connection (334). This was not happening before 7.2.9
    During the afternoon of Loredas, 6 Sun’s Dawn 2e578 a big piece of Aetherius fell to Nirn. It was the first major piece of Aetherius to fall on Nirn in more than five hundred years. It scattered around the world as millions of shards. It was rapidly documented by Lady Cinnabar of Taneth in her pamphlet Aetherial Fragments that "... when three shards meet, they re-form into a silvery prism by unknown process and confer the power unlocked by the merger to a nearby being." The Order of the Black Worm, commonly known as the Worm Cult, reappeared in Tamriel shortly thereafter and some of its members are avidly searching said shards.
    In the last week of First Seed 2e579, an arcane explosion occurred in the Imperial City — a night of storms, and trembling terrain. They named it the "Soulburst". That day Emperor Varen Aquilarios disappeared without a trace. His wife, Clivia Tharn, ascended to the Ruby Throne as Empress Regent under the guidance of the Necromancer Mannimarco. Ushering a time of increased instability within the Empire of Cyrodiil which finally grew into “The Three Banners War”.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Ashnarug

Have you added exceptions for ESO and the ESO Launcher in your Norton 360 Firewall?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Staff Post
  • Ashnarug
    Ashnarug
    ✭✭✭
    yes I did. Under Administrative settings - program exclusions. Firewall - program control showed ESO64 as "auto", I changed it to "allow"; but I still got error 301. I have to disable the Firewall in order to go beyond the login screen.

As I said this started after installing the patch this morning.

MORE: I ran Norton and it ran a fix that resolved the issue HOWEVER it tells me that ESO64 does not have a valid digital signature with the upgrade.
    Edited by Ashnarug on January 28, 2022 12:09PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Ashnarug

You can try the following to resolve the error popping up.
    1. Right click on the program or file that you are unable to access and click on Properties.
    2. Click on Unblock and run the application to check if the issue is resolved.
    Staff Post
  • Ashnarug
    Ashnarug
    ✭✭✭
    it seems to have resolved itself :)
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Thank you for the update that the error is resolved! We are now going to close the discussion since the issue is no longer happening.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.