Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crashes

goatlyonesub17_ESO
goatlyonesub17_ESO
✭✭✭✭
I've been getting crashes in game that send me back to the log-in page, where I find a message that reads (any of the following)...

Lost Lobby Connection
An error occurred...
Unable to connect to the game server

It often happens as I am trying to use the wayshrine to travel, or when trying to teleport, but it can also happen at any time while I'm just running around in Crimson Cove. I'm playing on the EU server, and the crashes happened today 28 January 2022, near the end of the day UTC.
"Argonians have fat, scaly tails." —Rissa Manyclaws.
"Once upon a time there were three sisters: Delicious, Delightful, and Disgusting. Now, Delicious and Delightful were both very pretty girls..." —Brendalyn Jurarde.
"I smell to the nobility." —Indrasa Avani.
"A bargain with an animal is not a contract made." —Haderus Atrimus.
"Redguard makeup for sale. Free samples. Secret ingredients. Unique application method. Lots of satisfied customers." —The Mudball Goblin (aka, Cognac Vinecroft)
"Your armor looks like underwear." —Shuns-the-Knife.
  • goatlyonesub17_ESO
    goatlyonesub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Happened again. As I was trying to log on for the first time today. I got to the character select screen, picked a character, and pressed the PLAY button. But I didn't get into the game. Instead, I got kicked back to the log-in page and saw the error message "Lost Lobby Connection."
    "Once upon a time there were three sisters: Delicious, Delightful, and Disgusting. Now, Delicious and Delightful were both very pretty girls..." —Brendalyn Jurarde.
    "Redguard makeup for sale. Free samples. Secret ingredients. Unique application method. Lots of satisfied customers." —The Mudball Goblin (aka, Cognac Vinecroft)
  • goatlyonesub17_ESO
    goatlyonesub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm getting disconnected about every 10 minutes as I'm going through my characters, training their riding skill, learning recipes, and distributing champion points.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @goatlyonesub17_ESO

To begin troubleshooting this login issue, we recommend the steps found in the link below.

ERROR 334 - ERROR CODE - THE ELDER SCROLLS ONLINE
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • goatlyonesub17_ESO
    goatlyonesub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Okay, I'll read that. You might want to know, though, that the most frequent time of crashing is when I'm fast-travelling. Then I see the error message "Lost Lobby Connection." However, sometimes the crashes happen during play (killed my character once when crash happened during a fight), and on such occasions I'm more likely to see "An error occurred, wait a few minutes and try again" (or something like that).
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post