The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Who is this / what resembles this forum avatar?

Seraphayel
Seraphayel
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Title.

Short and simple: who is depicted on my avatar? Is that a Daedric Prince? Or is that a no name in a nice armour set? If so, what race / class do you think it is? Is the armor in game?

PS5
EU
Aldmeri Dominion
- Khajiit Arcanist -
  • What_In_Tarnation
    What_In_Tarnation
    ✭✭✭✭
    I might be wrong, but looks like mephala to me.
  • Jim_Pipp
    Jim_Pipp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mephala, I think this image is based off of her in-game statue.

ON-object-Velidreth%27s_Devotion_02.jpg

Edited by Jim_Pipp on January 31, 2022 11:10AM
    #1 tip (Re)check your graphics settings periodically - especially resolution.
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you very much!
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish the avatar images would tell us who/what they are. There's quite a few where it's hard to tell, or I'm not sure if it's a specific person or a generic character design, and I wouldn't want to pick one just because I like the picture then find out later other people think I like the character and it's someone I'd never want to associate myself with.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mmmm, I want that headpiece, and I’d love actual spider abilities and even combat pets ( trapping webs summons hoarvers, alas). Maybe mutually exclusive skill lines for each of the major Daedric princes? That could be fun!