The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

anyone on xbox willing to help my buddy with some gear? I am ps5 and cannot

wazzz56
wazzz56
✭✭✭✭✭
...he is without his playstation for foreseeable future and started playing eso on his xbox...he is cp 130ish but has no friends or guildies on xbox to help him out...just thought I would take a shot on here..
GM Tig Ole Critties ps5 NA small scale PvP guild

"After a hard week of farming, or a long night of being nagged by your wife, there is nothing better than going out for a bit of a fish."
  • xilfxlegion
    xilfxlegion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    if you mean crafted gear --- have him hit me up tonight after 6pm est -- xilfxlegion

• wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    if you mean crafted gear --- have him hit me up tonight after 6pm est -- xilfxlegion

@xilfxlegion tyvm, his tag is twohigh#5692 I will let him know, much appreciated

"After a hard week of farming, or a long night of being nagged by your wife, there is nothing better than going out for a bit of a fish."
  • xilfxlegion
    xilfxlegion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wazzz56 wrote: »

@xilfxlegion tyvm, his tag is twohigh#5692 I will let him know, much appreciated

he is at cp160 already --- made his stuff last night
  • wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @xilfxlegion I appreciate you greatly! He messaged me and is very thankful!!