The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Ashlander Relic quest doesn't give Mirri rapport

likelolwhat
likelolwhat
✭✭✭✭
Ever since the event started, I am no longer getting ANY rapport with Mirri from turning in Numani-Rasi's daily relic quests. Whether I am mounted or not.

I still receive it from the Fighter's Guild daily, so Mirri is still able to get rapport, but it is rather annoying to level it half as slow.
Forever looking for that one avatar that no one else has...

The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - the definitive source for Elder Scrolls info. Proud founding member of the official PC UESP guild, NA server.
  • captainwolfos
    captainwolfos
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd been getting that problem long before the event started; I got rapport for the first time I did the quest, but nothing since.

She even said something along the lines of "I won't tell the Tribunal if you don't" the first time, but since that first time had made no reaction whatsoever.
    Enemy of Boob Plates
    For the Covenant! For the High King!
    Solo Player | PVEer | Not caring about PVP since 1992
    Spill some blood for me, dear brother
  • Fennwitty
    Fennwitty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I got a boost of 120 yesterday from one. Where I looted the relics from bodies directly, not dig them up.

But none the previous couple of times I completed quests.

It's extremely inconsistent.
    PC NA
  • vesselwiththepestle
    vesselwiththepestle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ever since the event started, I am no longer getting ANY rapport with Mirri from turning in Numani-Rasi's daily relic quests. Whether I am mounted or not.

I still receive it from the Fighter's Guild daily, so Mirri is still able to get rapport, but it is rather annoying to level it half as slow.

You can try two work-arounds, you can even try them both together:

1. Talk with Mirri right before handing in the quest. This has worked for me sometimes, but not always.

2. Don't use the horse while doing this quest! After getting the quest, only walk/run/sprint and use way shrines, but don't use your mount! For some reasons I get the rapport always when I do it like this.

I thought when I was using the horse I might have been to far away from Mirri when handing in the quest, but if that were the case waiting for her or talking with her before handing in the quest should work 100%, but it didn't for me. So I am back at doing the quest on my feet only again.
    1000+ CP
    PC/EU Ravenwatch Daggerfall Covenant

Give me my wings back!
  • Fennwitty
    Fennwitty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Fennwitty wrote: »
    I got a boost of 120 yesterday from one. Where I looted the relics from bodies directly, not dig them up.

But none the previous couple of times I completed quests.

It's extremely inconsistent.

And yesterday I got another boost, this time from the ones where you dig them up from rubble piles.
    PC NA