The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Neophyte: skill line

Sparxlost
Sparxlost
✭✭✭
5 skills 5 passives one ultimate
skill
Unbridled flame: cast a scamps rune on the ground in an area which rains down fire and deals x flame damage over the duration
morphs
Subordinates gift: increases the radius greatly
Slavers gift: cold flames dealing more damage and afterburn
skill
heatwave: send out three lines of fire dealing direct flame damage in a cone
morphs
Lingering destruction: no longer deals direct damage but applies damage over time to enemies hit
Cataclysm: coldfire effects Increases the damage
skill
flame cloak: drains magicka to maintain a swirl of fire around the caster which deals x amount of flame damage every 2 seconds
morphs
immolation: now deals damage every .5 seconds and no longer costs magicka but now drains health every second instead (unblockable damage)
sear wounds: heals as well as doing damage
Skill
Summon flame atronach: summons a flame atronach to deal damage is permanent until defeated or dismissed
Morphs
Blooded atronach: gains an eruption style attack that deals damage and can apply burning status effect
dull atronach: has reduced health and explodes violently when defeated
Skill
Static blast: channel electricity directly above you for one second to deal lightning damage in an aoe around you which can apply status effect
morphs
Concussion: always applies the status effect with extended duration
Sudden blast: sets all enemies hit off balance

Passives
daedric novice: dismissing atronach early heals you of its remaining health
daedric adept: having a neophyte skill slotted increased flame damage by 1/2/3%
daedra: reduces cost of neophyte abilities
scampkin: casting a neophyte skill grants some % flame resist for x amount of time
Atronach: when you die you explode violently in a small radius

Ultimate
Flames of oblivion: deal massive aoe oblivion damage blast with red flame effects lol
shards of oblivion: splits the damage to do ice damage as well as oblivion damage
Oblivion: enemies hit are silenced

Look this is a rushed idea i had and i just wanted to get it out of my head and onto paper so yeh
  • Sparxlost
    Sparxlost
    ✭✭✭
    im so sorry i am just now realizing that this post would probably go in the eso fiction and roleplaying section of the forums ^~^
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love your ideas!
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • Casul
    Casul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oblivion damage ult would kill pvp unless it was capped by max HP.

Like deal 20000 oblivion damage (up to 25% of max health).

Even then 4 of those could wipe a group.
    PvP needs more love.
  • Sparxlost
    Sparxlost
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you and yes i thought that too
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oblivion damage ultimate would definitely be interesting, but all Oblivion damage scales off max HP in ESO with the scaling being 100k HP. Most PvPers I know sit around 30k HP so they'll only receive 30% of the incoming Oblivion damage from an Oblivion attack.
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • Deter1UK
    Deter1UK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    looks like fun! I'd quite like some sort of Deadra character based in Fargrave. Instant attack from guards anywhere in Tamriel though! :smiley: