The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Didn't get my Crab during the reveal

TaintedKurse
TaintedKurse
✭✭✭
Hi, I had a simple issue. I watched the reveal for about 30minutes but, didn't receive my loot.

My twitch account and eso account are and were linked before the event started.

Just wanted to see if I could get my crab. Would be nice, thanks!

@TaintedKurse and uhgablagga is my twitch.

Left comments while they were announce, and answered trivia before hand.
  • Soraka
    Soraka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same
  • Ugh_Tech
    Ugh_Tech
    ✭✭✭✭
    +1

I know they said something about technical issues during the event, but it would be nice to have some information about the current status and a raw estimation when crabs are coming.
    Gebt mir meinen charakterbasierten Fortschritt zurück!
  • NightMothersPawn
    NightMothersPawn
    Soul Shriven
    Add me to that list. I was on for almost an hour. I even participated in the Alienware give away and made comments. I definitely commented on that awesome underwater house you enter through the whirlpool.

My twitch is Tempest82tay
  • tonne.backlinderb16_ESO
    I've claimed my drops but havn't received them
  • HipThug
    HipThug
    Soul Shriven
    same here didn't recive it
  • Soraka
    Soraka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I watched a recap Livestream and got it. Was quicker than going back and forth on my support ticket.
  • Ugh_Tech
    Ugh_Tech
    ✭✭✭✭
    Soraka wrote: »
    I watched a recap Livestream and got it. Was quicker than going back and forth on my support ticket.

According to Discord itself, I've collected both drops - however, they still don't appear in the game - any hints what I could do?
    Edited by Ugh_Tech on January 31, 2022 6:25PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    First, make sure you have followed the steps here in order to claim Twitch drops. If you are still having issues, please contact customer support.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Ugh_Tech
    Ugh_Tech
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    First, make sure you have followed the steps here in order to claim Twitch drops. If you are still having issues, please contact customer support.

Sorry for answering late.
    Turns out my Bethesda and my Twitch-account were no longer linked. After re-linking them I got the drop-items after a few hours.

Note to self: check if accounts are still linked before next Twitch-event.

THX!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Ugh_Tech

Thanks for letting us know that your issue was with the Bethesda and Twitch accounts no longer being linked.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post