Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

HELP. Sithis' Medium Chest not dropping?

Amethyst_Unearthed
Amethyst_Unearthed
✭✭✭
Friend cant get Sithis' Med Chest to drop. Where did you get it? How long did it take? Please any info helps
XBOX NA

XBOX ONE PLAYER
  • kringled_1
    kringled_1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think this will probably only drop from black sacraments, DB quest reward coffers, and the shadowy supplier.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sithis set is one of those weird sets where only a small portion of the set is curated

most light armor and weapons you can get from overland
    like @kringled_1 notes, 2/3 of this set only drops from those sources which is not curated and is purely RNG

the one good thing is this set is not very desirable so it should be cheap to buy the off size pieces compared to the ones in hews bane or some of the ones from pvp
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • Amethyst_Unearthed
    Amethyst_Unearthed
    ✭✭✭
    So if i was to farm the chest exactly where it drops.... where is this? (( asking for a guildie as they do not have the forum ))

XBOX ONE PLAYER
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So if i was to farm the chest exactly where it drops.... where is this? (( asking for a guildie as they do not have the forum ))
    • black sacraments
    • shadowy supplier in the outlaw refuges (using the "give me equipment" option)
    • boxes from the dark brotherhood story quests

the first 2 are your best bets since they are repeatable and you can do both once a day, but because its not curated its still technically going to be pure RNG if they get that 1 item out of that whole set
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Amethyst_Unearthed Sithis is a Bind on Equip set. You can buy it from a guild trader. Its pretty inexpensive
  • Amethyst_Unearthed
    Amethyst_Unearthed
    ✭✭✭
    Yes but the person looking cant seem to find the chest and im just trying to help.. i think they want to obtain it themselves

XBOX ONE PLAYER
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes but the person looking cant seem to find the chest and im just trying to help.. i think they want to obtain it themselves

Got it. Their call. But it would save tons of time for them to just buy it. Honestly, I don't know anyone who uses this set outside of niche thieves/sneak builds
  • Amethyst_Unearthed
    Amethyst_Unearthed
    ✭✭✭

Got it. Their call. But it would save tons of time for them to just buy it. Honestly, I don't know anyone who uses this set outside of niche thieves/sneak builds

Ive honestly looked for it and no luck... im honestly very suprised its not in someone's inventory 🤷‍♀️

XBOX ONE PLAYER
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ive honestly looked for it and no luck... im honestly very suprised its not in someone's inventory 🤷‍♀️

i think most people (myself included) have always generally just decon the sithis set, it was utter garbage before the changes, now its still pretty garbage, but a little less so, so highly doubt people keep it, or if they try selling it, probably for lower amounts than say the ones from the thieves guild heists
    Edited by Necrotech_Master on February 2, 2022 3:37PM
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
  • Amethyst_Unearthed
    Amethyst_Unearthed
    ✭✭✭

Been spamming zone, and went to every trader.... i can swear its not dropping lol

XBOX ONE PLAYER
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dont worry im still trying to get the last 3 uncurated heist drops from hews bane lol, and ive been running heists almost daily since curation released (there are some days i dont just to take a break lol)

and the prices on the ones i DO need are insane lol
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
  • kringled_1
    kringled_1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It definitely will drop. I have it collected in my sticker book and since set collection came out, I've only done a few black sacraments and a few runs at the gold coast world bosses. I'm guessing I got it from Remains Silent while trying to get the one lead. If you are trying to buy it, though, you're running into the issue that it's not a common drop, but it's also not valuable to many people, so there's little incentive to use a trader slot for a low value item that the owner thinks will probably just sit there and not sell.
  • joerginger
    joerginger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got all the pieces that I hadn't had from normal overland drops from Remains Silent. For me, the last item to drop was the Lightning Staff.
  • Amethyst_Unearthed
    Amethyst_Unearthed
    ✭✭✭

IT DROPPED!!! A guildie managed to get it from shadowy supplier.

XBOX ONE PLAYER