The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

How to access crown store in Japan on PlayStation?

hafgood
hafgood
✭✭✭✭✭
One of my guild mates lives in Japan and uses the Japanese version of ESO, he would love to access the crown store, would love to have ESO+ but has no idea how to do so.

So please, how do PlayStation players in Japan using the Japanese version of the game, access the crown store?
Edited by hafgood on December 22, 2021 3:22PM

Best Answer

• U_D_D_I_N_R
    U_D_D_I_N_R
    ✭✭✭
    hafgood wrote: »
    One of my guild mates lives in Japan and uses the Japanese version of ESO, he would love to access the crown store, would love to have ESO+ but has no idea how to do so.

So please, how do PlayStation players in Japan using the Japanese version of the game, access the crown store?

The guy shouldve made an european, american account and played elder scrolls online on that, most games dont support asian accounts esp if there game disc is american/european it just doesnt support that well, its a unique situation, i have an hong kong account i used to be abled to buy shit with my debit card before, but when ps4 released it doesnt work anymore cause there ps plus is really cheap compared to the european one.
    Answer ✓
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You access the crown store while in-game.
    If you want to purchase ESO+ on Playstation you need to do it via Playstation Store.
    Edited by redlink1979 on January 28, 2022 12:41PM
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • hafgood
    hafgood
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He cannot access the crown store through the Japanese version, he is not alone in this, he needs a way to do so
  • hafgood
    hafgood
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hafgood wrote: »
    The guy shouldve made an european, american account and played elder scrolls online on that, most games dont support asian accounts esp if there game disc is american/european it just doesnt support that well, its a unique situation, i have an hong kong account i used to be abled to buy *** with my debit card before, but when ps4 released it doesnt work anymore cause there ps plus is really cheap compared to the european one.

Thanks, yeah I think a couple of other people have said the same so we will have to see if he changes his psn account