The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What are the crown store exclusive outfit styles/motifs?

SASChris
SASChris
✭✭
See title.

It has been quite some time since I have played this game actively. Back when I did play the newest crown store motif/style was Tsaesci I believe, and the outfit system was still rather new. So, I was just wondering how many (if any) new styles for the outfit system and/or motifs they have added that have been crown store exclusive, and how many of those were only available for a limited time and as such are not currently obtainable. I've tried to do a bit of research on the topic myself but I cannot seem to come up with a conclusive answer due to the rather confusing fact that motifs listed in the store but not EXCLUSIVE to the store have always been listed as crown crafting motifs, of there doesn't seem to be a great in-game indicator as to what is and is not store-exclusive. Thank you in advance.
  • MajThorax
    MajThorax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Motifs that come to mind are tsaesci and stalhrim. Plenty of outfit styles on the other hand. Basically every ingame event introduces an outfit package of armor parts or weapon types. Then we have the arms packs that match the monster helmets and shoulders from dungeons. Also the outfit styles contained within crown crates.
  • SASChris
    SASChris
    ✭✭
    MajThorax wrote: »
    Motifs that come to mind are tsaesci and stalhrim. Plenty of outfit styles on the other hand. Basically every ingame event introduces an outfit package of armor parts or weapon types. Then we have the arms packs that match the monster helmets and shoulders from dungeons. Also the outfit styles contained within crown crates.

Interesting, and would you happen to know if these outfit styles are tradable in any capacity, or are they all account bound to the player who first obtained it?
  • Fennwitty
    Fennwitty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You might be able to gift them as a crown item, don't remember.

But they're bound once you get the book into inventory.
    PC NA
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    most crown stuff is giftable from the crown store, but only to the receiving player

the only 3 motifs i know which can be obtained only from the crown store are:
    • tsaesci
    • stahlrim frostcaster (usually available during new life festival)
    • grim harlequin (usually available during witches festival)

im not sure about outfits though (outfits like "style page" style things, or full costumes)
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014