The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Addons for storage coffer/chest management?

Eric_Prince
Eric_Prince
✭✭✭✭
Hello there. Sorry if that was asked before, I searched but never found anything.

So, as title says, I'm looking for addon that can help me with my storage management. Specifically, I need something that will automatically deposit/withdraw items. I use my chests to transfer a lot of crafting materials from my main to my toons, but it's a bit irritating to do everything manually. I'd rather push a button and wait for materials from my main just be transferred to the chest, relog, push a button and wait for materials to be withdrawn to my toon inventory.

I saw a lot of addons that help with bank management, but none of them seem to work with storage chests. Or I missed something.

Would appreciate if someone could help me with this little issue.
To be the Chosen One really sounds like lots of fun,
But in the end you'll just be someone's lunch
(c)
  • Lucifer_Sam
    Lucifer_Sam
    ✭✭
    I don't personally use it but have you looked at Inventory Insight? It says it tracks storage chests but don't know if it does the transferring you're looking for.
  • Eric_Prince
    Eric_Prince
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't personally use it but have you looked at Inventory Insight? It says it tracks storage chests but don't know if it does the transferring you're looking for.

It does not, sadly.
    (c)
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i use an addon which does auto deposit/withdraw, but that only works with currencies (gold/tel var/etc)

im assuming you are wanting auto deposit/withdraw of craft material due to not having a craft bag and are moving items to mules, but i am not sure if there is an addon that will automatically move actual items to/from your bank when you visit based on some configured list (i have not tried looking anything up for doing that so i cant be certain one does not exist)
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • Eric_Prince
    Eric_Prince
    ✭✭✭✭
    i use an addon which does auto deposit/withdraw, but that only works with currencies (gold/tel var/etc)

im assuming you are wanting auto deposit/withdraw of craft material due to not having a craft bag and are moving items to mules, but i am not sure if there is an addon that will automatically move actual items to/from your bank when you visit based on some configured list (i have not tried looking anything up for doing that so i cant be certain one does not exist)

Well, yes... And as I stated in my first post, there are addons that do this with the bank. Unfortunately, I can't find addons for storage chests.
    (c)
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There exist several:
    Pesonal Assistant
    Rulebased Inventory
    InventoryManager
    DoItAll (for manual movement of currently filtered/shown items)

You can semi-automate it via marker addons of FCOItemSaver (automatic set markings, automatic research markins, etc) in combination with addons like ResearchAssistant, or CraftStoreFixedAndImproved.
    This way you can filter/hide/only show marked items at the bank deposit/withdraw panel and mass move them with DoItAll, or let addons like InventoryManager and/or Rulebased Inventory detect FCOIS marked ones and move them.

All of these addons need a decent time to setup and test for your usecase and you should always test with a few items as they all tell you that there could be bugs and no addon is responsible for any loss of items (loss in case of automatic deconstruction or attach to mail of items via DoItAll e.g. if the items were not setup to be protected aganinst that via FCOItemSaver. Thats another benefit of FCOIS: It is able to protect your precious items via the marker icons (against sell, trade, deconstruct, research etc.).
    Edited by Baertram on January 25, 2022 3:43PM
  • Eric_Prince
    Eric_Prince
    ✭✭✭✭
    Baertram wrote: »
    There exist several:
    Pesonal Assistant
    Rulebased Inventory
    InventoryManager
    DoItAll (for manual movement of currently filtered/shown items)

You can semi-automate it via marker addons of FCOItemSaver (automatic set markings, automatic research markins, etc) in combination with addons like ResearchAssistant, or CraftStoreFixedAndImproved.
    This way you can filter/hide/only show marked items at the bank deposit/withdraw panel and mass move them with DoItAll, or let addons like InventoryManager and/or Rulebased Inventory detect FCOIS marked ones and move them.

All of these addons need a decent time to setup and test for your usecase and you should always test with a few items as they all tell you that there could be bugs and no addon is responsible for any loss of items (loss in case of automatic deconstruction or attach to mail of items via DoItAll e.g. if the items were not setup to be protected aganinst that via FCOItemSaver. Thats another benefit of FCOIS: It is able to protect your precious items via the marker icons (against sell, trade, deconstruct, research etc.).

Do any of those addons work with STORAGE CHESTS or they work only with BANK?
    I used DoItAll, it works only with bank. And I've read about all other addons, none of them seem to work with storage (at least their pages at esoui don't have any info about that).
    (c)
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bank = house bank so it should work if bank is mentioned. You need to try if you want to be sure as it often is not named storage chest in addons. Beside that the addon descriptions are not airways update :-)

And for me DoItAll works with house banks? All currently shown items will be moved to or withdrawn. Works for all except Guild banks.
    Edited by Baertram on January 28, 2022 9:43AM
  • Eric_Prince
    Eric_Prince
    ✭✭✭✭
    Baertram wrote: »
    Bank = house bank so it should work if bank is mentioned. You need to try if you want to be sure as it often is not named storage chest in addons. Beside that the addon descriptions are not airways update :-)

And for me DoItAll works with house banks? All currently shown items will be moved to or withdrawn. Works for all except Guild banks.

Hm, really strange. But thanks for the reply, gonna try.
    (c)
  • Eric_Prince
    Eric_Prince
    ✭✭✭✭
    Funny thing. I might have run into a bug of some kind when first using DoItAll. Well, after reinstalling it, I'm now able to do whatever I need to do with storage.
    Thanks to everyone!
    (c)