The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Exclusive Rewards When You Pre-Purchase High Isle"

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
q2eizkpbr1w6.jpg

This is the official discussion thread for the blog article, "Get Exclusive Rewards When You Pre-Purchase The Elder Scrolls Online: High Isle"

Learn about The Elder Scrolls Online: High Isle’s different editions and pre-purchase rewards.

i9we1pz4w0pu.jpg
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on April 14, 2022 7:04PM
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would have thought a horse, perhaps with selectable caparison design, would have been ideal for High Isle, but I do like the elk mount. :)
  • desndb
    desndb
    ✭✭✭
    There's no PS5 upgrade version?

Or am I missing something?
  • Kusto
    Kusto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need to offer way more rewards if you want anyone to pre order this card game nonsense chapter.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kusto wrote: »
    You need to offer way more rewards if you want anyone to pre order this card game nonsense chapter.

I’m interested in the zone, story, new companions, and trial. I don’t see how a CCG fits into an MMORPG but I’m not going to not buy the chapter because of it. Plus I like the elk and fawn; they’re not on fire or ugly undead things. :lol:
    Edited by Araneae6537 on January 28, 2022 4:10PM
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chapter quality has dropped considerably over the years.

Interest for those players not into the particular PvE story. And in fact the early DLCs on ESO plus here better anyway -
    Imp City - huge replayability, PvE questline and ongoing PvP zone
    Wrothgar - Best additional zone by far with quality quest line AND vMA arena playable for years
    Thieves Guild - role a specific toon, niche yes but fund
    Dark Brotherhood - as above

Then at least with the early chapters we got Battlegrounds, Jewelry Crafting - laterally Psjics. Mythics started to REALLY feel like P2WIN..

Tis a shame.
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • SammyKhajit
    SammyKhajit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The baby deer has a really disturbing look - like they’re about to have a heart attack from fright :'(
  • XaraxDev
    XaraxDev
    ✭✭
    I'm personally not that interested in the lore of the Bretons( or any of the non elven races) so this expansion doesn't peak my interest but my one hopes was that they would give us an elven male companion that didnt have a horrendous personality like Bastian. I guess they are only catering to the male players for this one. At least there is crown crate in the package to look forward to. I wonder if they will release a talking male elven houseguest at least. Seems like the houseguests are always female elves and the males human or beast race so my homes are dreadfully imbalanced.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will the fawn be fixed so that it has the same idle animations as the others? I think it a reasonable expectation that it would have these and without, contributes to the frozen-in-fear look that others have pointed out. :frowning:
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The baby deer has a really disturbing look - like they’re about to have a heart attack from fright :'(

I work in a rural area, and that startled wide-eyed look is not that unusual when the little one hears an odd noise.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • SammyKhajit
    SammyKhajit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »

I work in a rural area, and that startled wide-eyed look is not that unusual when the little one hears an odd noise.

Poor little thing. If this one preorders, probably won’t bring the baby deer out much, don’t want to stress them.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I liked the mount and was looking forward to High Isle but I had to request a refund after the cold cold announcement that my characters’ identities are to all be destroyed.

I was not expecting anything new this year beyond a new zone and story and I would have been happy!!! Why destroy the soul of the game??? I have never even heard of this being done in a game.

I post this here because what could possibly entice me when the next update crushes what matters most? And since my words and tears mean less than nothing, I must speak as loudly as I can in what matters most to you.
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there any way to disable the glow on the mount and pet?

The mount could have been really nice without the pathetic glowing. :s