Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Reminder Before Global Reveal Today, Jan.27

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
Hi All! We want to give just a few housekeeping reminders before the Global Reveal.

fh0t2ipd41tt.jpg

First, if you are looking for Global Reveal viewing info, please check out one of our latest articles here. There will be all you need to know info for the reveal and the recap stream.

Next, remember if you watch via Twitch, to link your ESO and Twitch accounts. Having those connected before the stream will give you access to the Barnacle-Back Coral Crab pet and an Ouroboros Crown Crate via Twitch Drops when watching the Global Reveal. You don't want to miss those!
grbxsmgsatfp.jpg

Lastly, we will have an official forum thread going live after the Global Reveal. Those threads will serve as a place for community members to provide their feedback regarding the next chapter. We look forward to hearing your thoughts.

The next adventure is just around the corner! Thanks all!
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on January 27, 2022 8:33PM
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • MajThorax
    MajThorax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Capes plz
  • RedBranch
    RedBranch
    ✭✭✭
    A lot of people hoping you’ll set a date for when the game will be available in Spanish. See you tomorrow!
  • poleth1984
    poleth1984
    ✭✭
    RedBranch wrote: »
    A lot of people hoping you’ll set a date for when the game will be available in Spanish. See you tomorrow!

https://bethesda.net/en/article/4YJqCnx938lS00pZHNOWoa/spanish-localization-the-elder-scrolls-online
  • SerraKBella
    SerraKBella
    ✭✭✭
    Why are they starting maintenance on the website a half-hour before the big stream?

ESO Website for maintenance – January 27, 2:30PM EST (19:30 UTC) – 3:30PM EST (20:30 UTC)

I usually go to the article 5 minutes before and link from the article to get to twitch. I'm sure I'm not the only one who does this. With website maintenance happening a half hour before the stream, I will need to link before maintenance, but many might not realize that the website will be unavailable for them to do this after 2:30 EST.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Why are they starting maintenance on the website a half-hour before the big stream?

ESO Website for maintenance – January 27, 2:30PM EST (19:30 UTC) – 3:30PM EST (20:30 UTC)

I usually go to the article 5 minutes before and link from the article to get to twitch. I'm sure I'm not the only one who does this. With website maintenance happening a half hour before the stream, I will need to link before maintenance, but many might not realize that the website will be unavailable for them to do this after 2:30 EST.

This year, the page you need to visit to link your ESO and Twitch accounts shouldn't be affected by the general website maintenance, so you can still visit account.elderscrollsonline.com to link.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • SerraKBella
    SerraKBella
    ✭✭✭

This year, the page you need to visit to link your ESO and Twitch accounts shouldn't be affected by the general website maintenance, so you can still visit account.elderscrollsonline.com to link.

Thank you! :) I am really looking forward to the big reveal and I just panicked a little about maintenance for a second. Also, thank you for all the hard work you do. It is very appreciated.
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I just want to point out that the account system will also be offline so player will likely not be able to link their accounts during stream...
    • ESO Website for maintenance – January 27, 2:30PM EST (19:30 UTC) – 3:30PM EST (20:30 UTC)
    • ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – January 27, 2:30PM EST (19:30 UTC) – 3:30PM EST (20:30 UTC)
    Megaservers: PC NA / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (sometimes)
    Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
    Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
    Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
    ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
    #TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    @BenevolentBowd They should still be able to link their accounts during the stream. As mentioned before, accounts should not be impacted by maintenance this year.

And we also have been encouraging players to connect accounts before the stream starts to avoid any hiccups. :)
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    @BenevolentBowd They should still be able to link their accounts during the stream. As mentioned before, accounts should not be impacted by maintenance this year.

And we also have been encouraging players to connect accounts before the stream starts to avoid any hiccups. :)

Thanks, I see the forum header has been fixed too.
    Megaservers: PC NA / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (sometimes)
    Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
    Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
    Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
    ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
    #TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    No worries, @BenevolentBowd. And thanks for pointing out the concern. We don't want anyone missing out on the pet either!
    Staff Post
  • Belegnole
    Belegnole
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are drops enabled? I'm seeing nothing and have the accounts connected.
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Did we have to be there at the start to get the crab? Or is getting there now enough?
    PC
    PS4/PS5
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    We are working out drops. Hang tight!
    Staff Post
  • Belegnole
    Belegnole
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Kevin
  • Galwylin
    Galwylin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm linked but have never gotten a drop since they change for some reason. I can pull up the page but its always such and such is past. I take it there's something on my end but this change to drops and the drops page is been a issue for me since the change to it.
  • invoker13
    invoker13
    ✭✭
    Still havent gotten the drop what I watched during the global reveal. (only had a 30minutes window for lunch at work) Drops werent working and they said they "were aware of it and would be fixing it."

Now I cant watch it "live" anymore so it's not giving me credit for watching it at all.

Someone in another forum is saying i NOW have to watch one of the OTHER streams so I can get credit for that.

I would like my pet, that you promised me, for watching more than 15 minutes of the original live stream.
    Edited by invoker13 on January 29, 2022 5:22AM
  • JoeCapricorn
    JoeCapricorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I watched the entire reveal but I have yet to receive the Barnacle-Back Coral Crab or an Ouroborous crate. My Twitch account is linked with my ESO account and I've had no problem with drops before.

Is there an issue with drops that is still being worked on?

Update: I got it resolved by submitting a ticket. :)
    Edited by JoeCapricorn on February 3, 2022 7:29PM
    I simp for vampire lords and Glemyos Wildhorn