The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Deadland Demolisher is a Bash!

Zama666
Zama666
✭✭✭✭
Is this going to get nerfed?

For a cost of 676 stam, it does a base of 4439 base damage.
Yes, using the jewelry and ring - bashing glyph as well putting CP in to Savage Defense and Bashing Brutality
When I do a little Puncture with my sword - I do between 5-8k (crit) and can use it very quickly..

Anyone else running this set and getting max bash?
Help me improve mine?

Tanks,

Z
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    base bash dmg is scaled on your resistances, not normal dmg stats so i would suggest if you want to further increase bash you need more resists (i am not sure though if there is an upper cap for this or if you just want to go over-armor cap to further increase this)

there are other things which buff bash such as the one morph of the bone goliath ult for necromancer (more bash dmg and aoe) or a DK using corrosive armor (ignores resists, mainly used for pvp)
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • Casul
    Casul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deadland demolisher + veiled set is very strong but falls short against mobility
    PvP needs more love.
  • Zama666
    Zama666
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Necrotech_Master

nice! I am running heavy armor.
    Are you saying if I cast Rune Focus (up the resistance by 5248 (Standing within the rune increases Physical Resistance and Spell Resistance granted by 50%) my bash will go up?

Tanks!

Z
  • Casul
    Casul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zama666 wrote: »
    @Necrotech_Master

Are you saying if I cast Rune Focus (up the resistance by 5248 (Standing within the rune increases Physical Resistance and Spell Resistance granted by 50%) my bash will go up?

Tanks!

Z

It will but I'm pretty certain that 50% got changed to healing last year.
    PvP needs more love.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Necrotech_Master

Tanks!

Z

theoretically yes

as of the deadlands update (update 32) this is from the patch notes regarding bash changes
    The damage now scales with a mixture of your Physical and Spell Resistance + 1 extra damage (to ensure if you’re at 0 for these stats, it still hits the target!)

also FYI, rune focus no longer has the +50% stronger armor buff while standing in the rune, the sacred ground bonus grants +10% increased block mitigation though

the base skill: the rune buff grants major resolve for the duration regardless if you are in or out of the rune, being in the rune heals you every 1 second scaled to your max hp

the morphs of that skill just add to the buff a stam or mag "heal" (i use heal because its not straight recov, its actually granting the resources which can work even if your blocking, similar to how the warden netch or necro tether work)
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • Zama666
    Zama666
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Necrotech_Master

Tanks!

Z

theoretically yes

as of the deadlands update (update 32) this is from the patch notes regarding bash changes
    The damage now scales with a mixture of your Physical and Spell Resistance + 1 extra damage (to ensure if you’re at 0 for these stats, it still hits the target!)

also FYI, rune focus no longer has the +50% stronger armor buff while standing in the rune, the sacred ground bonus grants +10% increased block mitigation though

the base skill: the rune buff grants major resolve for the duration regardless if you are in or out of the rune, being in the rune heals you every 1 second scaled to your max hp

the morphs of that skill just add to the buff a stam or mag "heal" (i use heal because its not straight recov, its actually granting the resources which can work even if your blocking, similar to how the warden netch or necro tether work)

My bash went a bit higher with Rune Focus....but not substantial....however, interesting!

Thanks again!