Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Eso Launcher/Login is slow

swook33b16_ESO
swook33b16_ESO
✭✭✭
Anyone else have problem with the launcher since yesterday. The launcher is starting up really slow, and once its up its really slow to start. yesterday I managed to get to character select menu and I selected a character to log in but it took 100 Years to get in and then it logged me out. So tried again and still took 100 years to get in. Still haven't changed, still taking 100 years to get in. This has happend before but that was 2 years ago. but it was fixed after one day. I tried to repair but nothing happens. Its just the Eso launcher that is not working.

Don't want to miss the free 100k from the monthly reward....
Edited by ZOS_Bill on February 1, 2022 12:05AM
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No problem here on PC EU and NA, playing from the UK.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try without any Addons.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• daim
    daim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure about this but I remember it doing this once for me on one pc. If you try to elevate the launcher to admin level in windows it might help. Not suggesting you should but you could try if it that helps and see if you could pinpoint the problem after that.
    ""I am that which grips the heart in fright, hearkens night and silences the light." It was written on my sword, long…long ago." ―Ajunta Pall
    PC|EU
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @swook33b16_ESO

Try the latency troubleshooting below to see if that helps with your loading speeds.

Latency / Lag - Technical Support - The Elder Scrolls Online
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • swook33b16_ESO
    swook33b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Nothing worked and afterwards windows started to act weird and eventually crashed. Al the other games worked fine like wow and swtor or any singelplayer game but as windows was acting weird I decided to reinstall windows and now it works.
    Maybe it was time anyway since last time I installed windows was almost 2 years ago.

But thx for the help everyone.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Thanks for letting us know that reinstalling Windows has helped with your launcher issue. With the issue resolved we will now close this discussion.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.