Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Why is my UI different today? And how can I fix it?

SekaiXD
SekaiXD
✭✭
I logged in yesterday morning and everything was fine. I logged in late this afternoon and my UI had had a nervous breakdown. There's stuff all over the place that I've never had before. There was a dependency that was missing and when I installed it my UI language suddenly became Korean or something. TTC is complaining it doesn't support other languages. My Fyrakin minimap doesn't update itself. Seriously, what's going on?

I can't figure out how to get rid of the new unwanted crap. It isn't moveable in azurah. Am I the only one suffering with this crap?
  • SpiritKitten
    SpiritKitten
    ✭✭✭✭
    You're going to need to uninstall and reinstall some addons sounds like.
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you use Minion some "patches" for other languages will show up, like Korean patch for CraftStore or similar.
    Sometimes they get uploaded wrong at www.esoui.com and thus are not properly detected as language patches within Minion.

Always make sure to check the addons you install if they are the correct ones and not any language patches.
    In your case I'd check which of your activated addons got korean/chinese patches and deinstall those addons again.
    Most likely it's any of the addons that use the dependency which you have enabled!