The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Daedric War Celebration Event"

• Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Previous events in these zones also included possible furniture "recipes" and furniture items in the reward boxes as well as furniture items from the Impressario that were not found as drops in the game. Although other previously obtainable event items from the zones have been carried forward to this 3-way event I did not see any mention of furnishings.

I understand it's a "war" event rather than a specific zone but these items are essential to, and have a long history in war: "carpet" bombing, "counter"-attack, war rooms, war tables, "bar"ricades - I could go on but you get the jist -furniture belongs here!

I would have loved to see them add furnishings and furnishing plans to this event. Blackwood was the first event where these were included as drops in the reward coffers. Previous to that event, only holiday events included furnishings and plans as drops, but some previous celebration events did have furnishings available for purchase from the Impresario.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Elsonso Unless I’m reading your post timestamp wrong, yes it was.
    Edited by WhiteCoatSyndrome on January 19, 2022 9:53PM
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Elsonso Unless I’m reading your post timestamp wrong, yes it was.

Cool. It was, but it was not in the Dev Tracker, so I did not see it. Sorry @ZOS_Kevin :sweat_smile:
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    I thought I had it on the dev tracker. I’ll double check now.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • SerraKBella
    SerraKBella
    ✭✭✭
    On Xbox Announcements the Daedric War Celebration event is listed as going until Wednesday, February 2, at 10AM EST, but the article says Tuesday, February 1, at 10AM EST. I'm guessing that the article is right and the event is going to end on a Tuesday like it usually does.
  • ShadowStarx1
    /Jedi Handwave

you will change the intro quest so it does not included locked areas or allowed Temporary Phased? Access to said areas during the event.

these arnt the droids your looking for.

[snip]

/Jedi Handwave

[Edited for Bashing]
    Edited by Psiion on January 22, 2022 1:30AM
  • vesselwiththepestle
    vesselwiththepestle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am just wondering, we get double loot from bosses and harvesting nodes, and daily quest rewards. Why don't we ever get double loot from stealing?
    1000+ CP
    PC/EU Ravenwatch Daggerfall Covenant

Give me my wings back!
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I am just wondering, we get double loot from bosses and harvesting nodes, and daily quest rewards. Why don't we ever get double loot from stealing?

Or grabbing bugs?
    PC
    PS4/PS5
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Or grabbing bugs?

This sounds like it would go well with a fishing event.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • Holmarion19
    Holmarion19
    ✭✭✭
    @ZosKevin

Launcher ticker says this runs until Wed 2nd Feb at 10.a.m. EST but website article says 10. a.m. Tues 1st Feb. Which is it please?

Sorry to ask as you are always very helpful but was in need of a bit of clarification
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shall we lay down bets? :smile: Tuesday, 10am ET.
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    @Holmarion19 thanks for calling this out. The event will end on Tuesday, Feb. 1 at 10am. Can you send a picture of what you see on the launcher? We’ll get that updated. I'm not seeing this on my end, but that may be a me issue.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Holmarion19
    Holmarion19
    ✭✭✭
    7m95wntadmo3.png

Hopefully this shows up for you @ZOS_Kevin . I am not enormously PC literate;) Have tried to send it to your mail too, but wasn't sure if that would work. It's the ticker at the base of the page.
    Edited by Holmarion19 on January 25, 2022 4:48PM
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    @Holmarion19 thanks for calling this out. The event will end on Tuesday, Feb. 1 at 10am. Can you send a picture of what you see on the launcher? We’ll get that updated. I'm not seeing this on my end, but that may be a me issue.

I win! I win!

Wait... what did I win?

Anyway... it is on the ESO Login Screen, PC... the ticker that runs at the bottom. NA and EU.

3b4pydnf9bi7.png
    Edited by Elsonso on January 25, 2022 4:48PM
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Thank you both!
    Staff Post
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bets on whether they will have this updated by Wednesday? :smiley::wink:

twf9dul8q19t.png