Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

More items for the Eight Divines

Kesstryl
Kesstryl
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
We have all kinds of furnishings for the Daedra, heck even Meridia has 3 different statue versions, but there are some of the Eight that have nothing (except the tiny little sigil statues on the Luxury furnisher once a year). What about Tapestries and larger statues and alters and other ritual objects for our good aligned toons?
Edited by Kesstryl on January 13, 2022 1:41AM
HEARTHLIGHT - A guild for housing enthusiasts! Contact @Kesstryl in-game to join.
  • Imperial1995
    Imperial1995
    ✭✭✭
    I’d love to see various miscellaneous items too. Bunches of rolled scrolls, incense burners hanging from stands, little statues/items associated with any one Divine. Also more tapestries, rugs, altars, bunches of candles, a smoke effect, like the Mists of the Hag Fen, but actual smoke.

Also statues, maybe some structural items, fountains. There’s a lot to tap into for the Aedra. If the next DLC is gonna be Breton/Imperial focused, then I say go all out for it. Also a place to build houses, like Moonsugar Meadow, but styled after Glenumbra/Stormhaven area. Oh and weather/lighting controls. That’s everything, I thinks
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We have a statue of Arkay from Luxury furnisher, Leyawiin tapestry symbolising the Divines, Dibella statue and Divines Stained glass from crown store, altars/basins, and a bunch of rugs, tapestries from crown store with the Divines as well. Pretty sure there's more things.

But, we could have more. Especially with statues.
    Edited by NotaDaedraWorshipper on January 13, 2022 3:05PM
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Kesstryl
    Kesstryl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We have a statue of Arkay from Luxury furnisher, Leyawiin tapestry symbolising the Divines, Dibella statue and Divines Stained glass from crown store, altars/basins, and a bunch of rugs, tapestries from crown store with the Divines as well. Pretty sure there's more things.

But, we could have more. Especially with statues.

There are some things in the crown store, but most in-game religious items are Daedra related. There needs to be more in-game stuff we can get for good aligned characters, stuff we could craft, achievement furnishings, something. I shouldn't have to fork out crowns just to furnish the houses for my good aligned characters.
    HEARTHLIGHT - A guild for housing enthusiasts! Contact @Kesstryl in-game to join.
  • JJOtterBear
    JJOtterBear
    ✭✭✭✭
    yes always more divines stuff!!!