The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a guild doing low level dungeons (at least semi-frequently)

PrinceCaine
PrinceCaine
Soul Shriven
Hi there,

I’m looking for a guild so that I can transition from a solo player to a group PVE player. I have a good handle on the game mechanics. I’m not an expert but I know how a lot of things work. I’ve soloed a couple different classes to around 40th level; on the multiple times I have played this game over the years. But I don’t do group content and I feel like I’m missing out. I got a little teeny bit of social anxiety, but it’s manageable. I can turn on my mic if needed. I don’t stress out and I don’t cause drama.

But here’s the deal. I’ve never done much group content except spontaneous world events. Ever.

I have tried guilds before, but invariably they have ended up being a guild that only has vets in it. They have been friendly, decent people. They had nice pictures of their pets on their Discord. They said they welcomed all levels of play. Often times it turned out to be a guild that used to have 250 people, that now has 10-20 active members, who were all vets with multiple maxed out toons.

Lovely as they are, that doesn’t help me much no matter how well intentioned. I’ve literally been frog marched through Fungal Grotto once or twice over the years. Now, with a 12th level Stam nightblade, the Undaunted quest wants me to go through Spindleclutch I. Literally, with no sarcasm or exaggeration intended, I have never had the pleasure. Interrupting somebody’s weekly trial run just doesn’t seem right and I would rarely get takers. When I did, it was like just going through the motions. I really am grateful, despite how it sounds, but *they said* they were doing all levels of content and they invited me. <<shrug>>

I could (and probably will) use dungeon finder, but I’m hoping to find a group that is a little more than people ticking off the dailies. This is kind of a last ditch effort because in a few hours I am going to try DF. I just don’t want to miss such a big part of the game.

Sorry for the long post, I just wanted to be specific.

Guild traders, give-always, and guild halls don’t mean much to me. Discord is okay, but if I’m not playing with you…? Crafting help is great but not really a priority either. I just want to be able to play some content without resorting to total randos.

Thanks in advance.