The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

QoL: porting to alliance base auto remove "stuck in combat"

mocap
mocap
✭✭✭✭✭

QoL: porting to alliance base auto remove "stuck in combat" 14 votes

yes, pls!
92%
NemeliomValarMorghulis1896Artim_XmilllaurieMentalxHammerWyrd88LarcomarFennwittygariondaveyxDeusEJRxEinstein_EmperorIlPvP_Exploiter 13 votes
nah
7%
MyGTX 1 vote
  • fred4
    fred4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't understand how the combat music can stop, yet the game thinks you're still in combat. Maybe they should simply tie the combat status to the music. At least they should make combat end when the music goes to normal. Combat music can actually start when you only see combat, but you aren't involved yet or you cannot be involved due to keep walls or successfully cloaking. Thus combat shouldn't start when combat music starts, but it could probably safely end when the music stops.
    PC EU (EP): Magicka NB (main), Stamina NB, Stamina DK, Stamina Sorcerer, Magicka Warden, Magicka Templar, Stamina Templar
    PC NA (EP): Magicka NB
  • DrLecterII
    DrLecterII
    Soul Shriven
    I use /reloadui. It works sometimes.
  • EmperorIl
    EmperorIl
    ✭✭✭✭
    yes, pls!
    I would like to just be able to mount during combat, if nothing else. Just make it so if you are taking damage you can't so people can't abuse it.
  • ValarMorghulis1896
    ValarMorghulis1896
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    yes, pls!
    DrLecterII wrote: »
    I use /reloadui. It works sometimes.

Porting into the Volendrung-tutorial always works. But to answer the question above: Yes pls!
    "It is often said that before you die your life passes before your eyes. It is in fact true. It's called living." Terry Pratchett
    “I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" Death thought about it. "CATS", he said eventually. "CATS ARE NICE.” Terry Pratchett