The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Bonus experience for todays event?

qwjr8989_ESO
qwjr8989_ESO
✭✭✭
The launcher says enjoy experience on the thing on the right. But I see no where does it say increased experience in the news article?

Anyone able to explain?
  • PeacefulAnarchy
    PeacefulAnarchy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is no bonus XP in the event. The launcher image is wrong.
    @ZOS_Kevin this should be fixed, this is the image the OP is talking about:
    gmQqyPB.png
  • FluffWit
    FluffWit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm confused!
  • PeacefulAnarchy
    PeacefulAnarchy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone made a mistake, the banner gone from the launcher now
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean, technically you can enjoy XP boosts during the event, or at any other time, if you have consumable XP boosts....
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
  • qwjr8989_ESO
    qwjr8989_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I mean, technically you can enjoy XP boosts during the event, or at any other time, if you have consumable XP boosts....

Technically correct is the best kind of correct!
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Thanks for letting us know. As others have noted, this has been cleared up on the launcher.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The events that have xp boost are usually New Life, Jesters, Anniversary and Witches Festival.

The others are giggles and loot only!

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Dragonlord573
    Dragonlord573
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems they had the description for the Explorer's Celebration.
  • Elvenheart
    Elvenheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What are those little curly cue spirals falling out of the sky in that picture? I want some for my house!
  • Maitsukas
    Maitsukas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elvenheart wrote: »
    What are those little curly cue spirals falling out of the sky in that picture? I want some for my house!

If you did the Summerset Main Questline, these spirals can be seen at the Crystal Tower.
    PC-EU @maitsukas

Posting the weekly Infinite Archive vendor updates.

Also trying out new Main Quests, Companions, ToT decks, Events and Styles on PTS.
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Maitsukas wrote: »

If you did the Summerset Main Questline, these spirals can be seen at the Crystal Tower.

I don’t remember that.

I just remember, there were a crap ton of containers in the area with the last boss and my immersion was broken with the thought of - look at all those urns...I must loot them now for furnishing plans in case I can’t after the boss battle.

Didn’t get any.
    :(
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Lalocat
    Lalocat
    ✭✭✭
    Maitsukas wrote: »

I don’t remember that.

I just remember, there were a crap ton of containers in the area with the last boss and my immersion was broken with the thought of - look at all those urns...I must loot them now for furnishing plans in case I can’t after the boss battle.

Didn’t get any.
    :(

I remember all those urns being empty.