The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

1 bar build for a stamblade with dual wield?

Marronsuisse
Marronsuisse
✭✭✭
I've been struggling with weaving, and bar swapping still trips me up. I want to dial it back to a 1 bar build while I practice weaving, but the only stamblade 1 bars builds I can find use two-handed weapon skills.

Is dual wielding just not a good choice for a 1 bar stamblade build? I like my two stabby sticks and they fit with my character (and it's the only weapon skill line I've leveled), but maybe it's not meant to be...

If not, any thoughts on which of these two builds is more beginner-friendly would be appreciated:

https://www.doomagaming.com/one-bar-stamblade
https://www.hacktheminotaur.com/builds/eso-stamina-nightblade-solo-pve-one-bar-build-brawler

Best Answers

• fred4
    fred4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I made a build for you:

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildData?id=415301

The ideas behind this are as follows:
    • You're going to take advantage of dual-wield healing, thus we're using Bloodthirst and Blood Craze. Just go on the attack to survive.
    • You're going to want an AOE skill and execute, hence Whirling Blades.
    • You're going to need Weapon Damage potions with this build. Power Extraction (NB skill) would give you that, but is just a bad skill. The execute damage from Whirling Blades and DW passives will be so much better. Shrouded Daggers would also give you Major Brutality. It's a skill I used to love, but the single-target damage can't match Bloodthirst and you're going to need / want the healing from the latter skill.
    • You will need a dedicated heal as well. Resolving Vigor is easy to get from the PvP intro quest in Cyrodiil without doing actual PvP. Get it!
    • Camouflaged Hunter is hard to pass up for passive damage increase and keeps the build simple.
    • Incap Strike is there for the nightblade passives. You could use Rend from DW for more healing, but Incap's buffs from NB passives and the skill itself are IMO too good to pass up.
    • Robust Deadly Strike purple jewelry and 2 body pieces will be cheap and buff the crap out of Bloodthirst and Blood Craze. More damage. More healing.
    • Hunding's Rage for crit and damage. Perhaps not brilliant, but easily crafted. All Well Fitted, because I personally like the dodge rolling style, but traits don't really matter. All medium for the damage.
    • Any pair of daggers you already have. 1x gold Nirnhoned and 1x purple or gold Precise are optimal.
    I have not tested this. Depending on your race you may need to adjust the sustain via enchants. As a woodelf with Shacklebreaker Daggers, Dubious Camoran Throne and Serpent mundus you should have plenty (2.3K, which is quite a lot).
    PC EU (EP): Magicka NB (main), Stamina NB, Stamina DK, Stamina Sorcerer, Magicka Warden, Magicka Templar, Stamina Templar
    PC NA (EP): Magicka NB
    Answer ✓
  • fred4
    fred4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Update: I did the last 3 arenas of vet Maelstrom on that build. Basically it's sound. Skills and sustain are, in fact, just about spot on where they need to be. It was a bit a of a struggle to survive, but I completed it. Bloodthirst and Vigor are both essential. Blood Craze was kind of necessary to face tank the Crematorial Guards in the final arena. Without the extra healing from it, you would be put too much on the defensive. Damage was good. Whirling Blades wasn't really necessary in vMA. When under pressure you didn't want to stop spamming Bloodthirst, but I'd keep Whirling Blades for overland mobs and less difficult content in general. Camou Hunter could be replaced by a potion and another skill used instead. When it comes right down to it, for single target and low quantities of mobs, less than 5 at a time, Bloodthirst and Vigor is practically all you need. Everything just melts (I am full CP, though).

The limitation of the build will be more AOE centric content, at least without Pale Order. It should be fine "as is" for the likes of public dungeons, such as the Vile Manse or grinding in Spellscar. It will probably be OK for grinding in Skyreach too, but you couldn't pull large numbers of mobs in one go, because it's not an AOE centric build. For vet Vateshran, I expect you would struggle. vVateshran isn't exactly harder than vMA, just different. This build will be less suited to it. That's clearly not the objective, though. When you can take a single-bar DW build into vMA, then you can do a lot of stuff with it, well beyond what you'll be doing as a beginner. Essentially this plays like a magplar. Spam Bloodthirst and heal. The only drawback is that Bloodthirst is single target, whereas magplar does AOE damage with Sweeps.

Just remember: You are not tanky, but you can face tank a lot of foes by spamming Bloodthirst. Don't back off. Use Vigor when you are on the move and out of reach of an immediate target. Otherwise spam Bloodthirst and throw in Blood Craze here and there. On the other hand, if you don't feel any pressure, Vigor followed by 3x Whirling Blades should mow down multiple foes in one go.
    PC EU (EP): Magicka NB (main), Stamina NB, Stamina DK, Stamina Sorcerer, Magicka Warden, Magicka Templar, Stamina Templar
    Answer ✓
  • fred4
    fred4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    FYI: 2H Brawler builds beat the crap out of everything for ease of use as a solo player. You don't need to build tanky, but you build with Pale Order, high crit and possibly a Master's 2H weapon from Dragonstar Arena, if ou have it. It isn't the highest damage in the game. In fact for single-target damage it probably falls way behind my Deadly Strike / Bloodthirst build. It is, however, unrivaled for it's damage to survival ratio. You'll feel tanky without being a tank. Noticeably tankier than a magplar or a Bloodthirst build while having decent single target damage and the potential for insane AOE damage with the Master's 2H. Brawler builds allow you to solo content that wasn't designed to be soloed. They're not the only builds that allow it and probably not even the preferred builds for people who specialize in that kind of stuff, but it's the ease and comfort with which Brawler builds can do anything up to non-DLC veteran hard mode 4-player dungeons solo which sets those builds apart. That's probably why you see 2H solo builds and not dual wield. 2H is also a more rounded skill line. Mainly Rally is an almost indispensible solo and PvP skill, at least if you don't want to depend on getting your Major Brutality from potions.
    Edited by fred4 on January 17, 2022 6:25AM
    Answer ✓
  • Sun7dance
    Sun7dance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I highly recommend a 2handed Build too.
    Coz of one single skill (Brawler) it's nearly impossible to die.

Further you don't really need vigor. Slot Momentum, which is crazy strong in PvE and with the hunter skill you don't need potions, although weapon damage potions are really cheep.
    But of course you can use vigor, if you prefer a heal over time.

You also have an execute, but you are a nightblade, so go for killers blade, if you want to play such a skill.

Last but not least with a 2handed weapon you have access to a really strong AoE (Spam) and Dot Skill and this Skill hits always critical!
    PS5|EU
    Answer ✓
  • w002exp
    w002exp
    ✭✭✭
    2H is probably the most complete weapon kit in the game. It has it all, gap Closer, DoT, AOE, passive heal, passive shields, great execute. I'm not a fan of uppercut as a Spammable though but pretty much any class is going to have a great Spammable already. Brawler feels amazing when you hit that group mob and your health bar suddenly gets lost in your shield bar.

A super basic stamina build for learning any class is Hexos Ward and Briarheart. Then if you go dual wield take Blood Craze and Iceheart, or if you go 2H take Brawler and Ring of the Pale Order. This is a super tanky setup with 2 passive heals and 2 passive shields and can be farmed entirely overland or purchased on guild trader. Then, as you become more competent with play you can slowly swap one set at a time with a more damage focused set such as Hunding's Rage.

If you're determined on single bar I do recommend playing around with potions to save a skill slot for something utility oriented. Otherwise you will struggle to hit important buffs, skills and heals all in a single bar.
    Answer ✓
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been struggling with weaving, and bar swapping still trips me up. I want to dial it back to a 1 bar build while I practice weaving, but the only stamblade 1 bars builds I can find use two-handed weapon skills.

Is dual wielding just not a good choice for a 1 bar stamblade build? I like my two stabby sticks and they fit with my character (and it's the only weapon skill line I've leveled), but maybe it's not meant to be...

If not, any thoughts on which of these two builds is more beginner-friendly would be appreciated:

https://www.doomagaming.com/one-bar-stamblade
    https://www.hacktheminotaur.com/builds/eso-stamina-nightblade-solo-pve-one-bar-build-brawler

If you struggle to weave and only want to use one bar, Stamblade would be dead last in terms of what I would suggest in terms of class and spec (magic vs stam). Their class centerpiece for damage is relentless focus (requires a good weave) and they thrive on hard hitting insta cast abilities on their front bar (which means you really need a back bar for decent AOE). They require you to be in melee range, and are one of, if not the most unforgiving rotation in the game.

I would probably give the edge to 2H over DW. 2H has a bit more utility, so you will likely do a bit better in the survival department. As others have said, 2H is a very complete toolkit from a weapon line. Ironically, it is also very redundant with a NB kit.

Stamina Spam skill? NB, Check. 2H, Check
    Stamina execute? NB, Check. 2H, Check
    Stamina Gap Closeer? NB, Check. 2H, Check
    Stamina Based AOE spam? NB, Check. 2H, Check
    Source of Major Brutality? NB, Check. 2H, Check
    Burst Heal? NB, Check. 2H, Check

Yes there are some subtle differences between how these skills operate, but NBs toolkit does a lot of the same thing as the 2H toolkit. Brawler is probably the one thing that stands out because it gives a lot of survivability compared to power extraction.

If you dont want to weave and dont want to swap, I would probably suggest a classic mag sorc one bar build, or maybe something like a templar as jabs is a very strong AOE spammable, that also does good ST damage.

Edited by Oreyn_Bearclaw on January 17, 2022 5:17PM
    Answer ✓
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you struggle to weave and only want to use one bar, Stamblade would be dead last in terms of what I would suggest in terms of class and spec (magic vs stam).

I'm still hoping I'll get decent with some practice - I only recently discovered weaving was a thing I should learn (after graduating from the safe and easy world of base game overland). It's nice to know I picked the most difficult class to learn with, though. :D

I'll make a sorcerer or templar for my next character, so if I can't nail weaving, maybe I'll have an easier time doing higher level content with those classes. Thanks for the tips!

I strongly suggest you make an effort to use both bars unless you really have some sort of physical disability that makes it difficult.

Button mashing can get you through pretty much the whole main quest, but once you get into tougher content, that is not going to fly.

Best practice early on is to think of your back bar as your buff/opening bar and your front bar as your main damage bar. Another and similar thought practice is long duration skills on your back bar and short duration skills on your front. For example, on my nightblade, I might cast things like siphoning attacks, dark shade, maybe a ground AOE or two from my back bar, then swap to my front bar to add my hard hitting damage skills like Surprise attack, Killers Blade, and Power extraction.

*Notice that the back bar skills I mention are meant to be cast once and let run, the front bar skills are meant to be cast repeatedly (spammed) depending on the type of threat. Are there a lot of enemies? Spam Power extraction or some other AOE like Brawler from 2H. Is there just one? Spam Surprise Attack above 25% health, and Killers Blade below it.

Now of course, with longer fights, you will need to go back and forth, but its a good way to learn at first. As you get better, it will become more fluid, and you will have more flexibility with how you setup your bars.

In the beginning, you might cast your backbar skills once at the beginning of your fight, and then pretty much stay on the main bar. As you get a little better, you may swap to your back bar to recast all your skills once during the middle of the fight. As you get really good, it will become second nature to swap whether you only need to cast 1 skill that just came off cooldown or you need to cast all 5.

With the way global cooldowns work, you dont lose time by swapping between your bars. You can Light Attack, Cast a Skill, AND Swap weapons, all within the one second global cooldown window (assuming the skill is an instant cast, which most are).
    Answer ✓
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I strongly suggest you make an effort to use both bars unless you really have some sort of physical disability that makes it difficult.

Button mashing can get you through pretty much the whole main quest, but once you get into tougher content, that is not going to fly.

I was somewhat comfortable bar swapping, but once I started focusing on the rhythm of weaving (because my DPS is just.... not good), swapping threw me off - so I figured I'd practice weaving with one bar to start, then step it back up to two bars later. I do want those two bars eventually!

Thanks for the continued tips. Realising there's a global cooldown and I need to slow down is very helpful. I got in the habit of double clicking every skill and attack, thinking that would help it fire. It meant I kept double clicking the bar swap, too. I need to learn to slow down and find a rhythm.

Just FYI. The global cooldown applies to the skill itself. Easiest way to think of it is that I can only cast a skill once per second. Even If I spam the skill button 10 times in 5 seconds, it will only fire 5 times. Things like Bar Swap, Light Attack, Bash, Potions, synergys, etc, are not subject to the same global cooldowns.

The practical effect for weaving is that you can Light attack and cast a skill every second. It adds more damage with the light attacks, but also your pace of skills should not be effected (they should still be one skill per second).

To take it one step further, you can technically LA>Skill>Bar Swap all in a second, so that you should not lose pace just because you have to bar swap. That of course takes practice. In reality, you are going to lose pace at first, but keep at it.

Where actual animation canceling comes into play is really not the LA and the weave into the skill. For the most part, you see both animations (the LA and the Skill) complete. Bar Swapping is a little different as you can actually clip the animation of the skill you cast before the swap (You might here the term Swap Cancel). For better or worse, that is how the game operates, so play to it. You will start to get a feel for how to time your bar swap, you then go right into the next weave. So for example LA>Skill>Bar Swap>LA>Skill. The skills need to be at one second intervals, the rest do not. The skill that is right before the bar swap, likely has its animation clipped slightly if you have good pace. The skill itself is still full strength and fires like normal, you just dont see all the animation.
    Edited by Oreyn_Bearclaw on January 18, 2022 7:16PM
    Answer ✓
  • MudcrabAttack
    MudcrabAttack
    ✭✭✭✭
    I want to dial it back to a 1 bar build while I practice weaving,

Not a bad idea, that's how I learned light attack weaving many years ago on a stamblade, dual wield light attacks and skills have a fast and responsive feel, and surprise attack does as well. All the remaining skills and weapon attacks in this game are equally as fast (except for stupid endless hail for whatever reason, and some spammables) but they present themselves in a way that can fool your eyes and ears into believing that they're slower

If you want to learn to proc relentless focus every 5 light attacks while weaving, perhaps place it on the same bar as a spammable like this, along with some DOTs or passively buffing skills:

WJNfz54.png
    1 bar dual wield can pull north of 90k dps easily, around 80% of what I would get out of two bars.
    jAkj5cf.png

OR

You could place relentless focus on the back bar, use it one time and punch something 5 times to build up that juicy 300 passive weapon damage, then swap back to the front bar and carry on with the dungeon. That would free up a slot on the front bar and give approximately the same dps

l4EMiRL.png
    j83ll7R.png
    Edited by MudcrabAttack on January 18, 2022 8:08PM
    Answer ✓
  • Stx
    Stx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    For a dual wield one bar build for stamblade I would use:

2x Iceheart, 5x Hexos ward, 2x agility, 1x pale order ring, 2x blackrose prison weapons (ideally maces or daggers)

Skills: relentless focus, surprise attack, deadly cloak, twisting path, piercing mark, incap strike.

Food: lava foot soup

You will need to use weapon power pots for this build to get your major savagery and major brutality. Generally I don't recommend one bar builds. But this will get the job done for any soloable content, although I would say a two bar build is obviously better and a two hand one bar build would be better too.
    Edited by Stx on January 18, 2022 8:19PM
    Answer ✓
  • Marronsuisse
    Marronsuisse
    ✭✭✭
    fred4 wrote: »
    I made a build for you:
    Thank you so much for the build and the thorough explanation! It's so kind of you to go to the trouble. I can pretty easily grab the few things I'm missing, so I can start playing around with it.
    My current slap-dash build is not strong on AoE either, so I'm used to not being built for soloing huge mobs. As you say, that's not my current objective anyway, so it's fine.

Re: everyone's comments about 2H, I did level up the skill line yesterday - for some reason I thought it would take weeks but it took only hours. I found the skill animations much slower than I was used to, which threw me off, so that would take some practice. But I can see how useful Brawler and some of the other skills would be.

I think I'll use my two armory slots for the dual wield build and then one of the 2H builds and see how it goes.

w002exp wrote: »
    If you're determined on single bar I do recommend playing around with potions to save a skill slot for something utility oriented. Otherwise you will struggle to hit important buffs, skills and heals all in a single bar.
    I'm mostly wanting to focus on a single bar for a while in hopes that simplifying will help me get better at weaving and rotations (I have a habit of button mashing to no useful effect, and it hurts my hands, or just timing things poorly). I don't think I could give up on a back bar long term. I want all the skills, haha.

Thanks for all the helpful comments everyone :)
  • Marronsuisse
    Marronsuisse
    ✭✭✭
    If you struggle to weave and only want to use one bar, Stamblade would be dead last in terms of what I would suggest in terms of class and spec (magic vs stam).

I'm still hoping I'll get decent with some practice - I only recently discovered weaving was a thing I should learn (after graduating from the safe and easy world of base game overland). It's nice to know I picked the most difficult class to learn with, though. :D

I'll make a sorcerer or templar for my next character, so if I can't nail weaving, maybe I'll have an easier time doing higher level content with those classes. Thanks for the tips!
  • Marronsuisse
    Marronsuisse
    ✭✭✭

I was somewhat comfortable bar swapping, but once I started focusing on the rhythm of weaving (because my DPS is just.... not good), swapping threw me off - so I figured I'd practice weaving with one bar to start, then step it back up to two bars later. I do want those two bars eventually!

Thanks for the continued tips. Realising there's a global cooldown and I need to slow down is very helpful. I got in the habit of double clicking every skill and attack, thinking that would help it fire. It meant I kept double clicking the bar swap, too. I need to learn to slow down and find a rhythm.
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Not a bad idea, that's how I learned light attack weaving many years ago on a stamblade, dual wield light attacks and skills have a fast and responsive feel, and surprise attack does as well. All the remaining skills and weapon attacks in this game are equally as fast (except for stupid endless hail for whatever reason, and some spammables) but they present themselves in a way that can fool your eyes and ears into believing that they're slower

If you want to learn to proc relentless focus every 5 light attacks while weaving, perhaps place it on the same bar as a spammable like this, along with some DOTs or passively buffing skills:

WJNfz54.png
    1 bar dual wield can pull north of 90k dps easily, around 80% of what I would get out of two bars.
    jAkj5cf.png

OR

You could place relentless focus on the back bar, use it one time and punch something 5 times to build up that juicy 300 passive weapon damage, then swap back to the front bar and carry on with the dungeon. That would free up a slot on the front bar and give approximately the same dps

l4EMiRL.png
    j83ll7R.png

@MudcrabAttack
    That is pretty darn good damage with one bar. I am impressed. I really need to check out some of these gear sets like Pillar of Nirn that have found there way into the meta and revisit some of my old stam characters. I see twisting path is doing pretty darn good damage for you on a stamblade. I guess I am not too surprised that some of these skills that were traditionally a "magic" skill are seeing good use now on stam with all the recent changes, but my brain still doesnt work that way. I'm like, why is this noob running TP on a stamblade?!? Haha
  • MudcrabAttack
    MudcrabAttack
    ✭✭✭✭

WJNfz54.png
    jAkj5cf.png

OR

l4EMiRL.png
    j83ll7R.png

@MudcrabAttack
    That is pretty darn good damage with one bar. I am impressed. I really need to check out some of these gear sets like Pillar of Nirn that have found there way into the meta and revisit some of my old stam characters. I see twisting path is doing pretty darn good damage for you on a stamblade. I guess I am not too surprised that some of these skills that were traditionally a "magic" skill are seeing good use now on stam with all the recent changes, but my brain still doesnt work that way. I'm like, why is this noob running TP on a stamblade?!? Haha

:D Yeah it seems like stamblade has been slowly sneaking back up the ladder over the past few years. The last big update had me worried over crit multipliers going to waste, then ZOS swapped the passive buff on relentless focus to 300 weapon damage, which is a buff, really. I like using Pillar of Nirn when stacking weapon damage pretty high since all those sets scale with it. Above 100k dps kinras tends to be better by a hair.

And twisting path scaling with weapon damage / stamina is kind of nuts, it's why magblades haven't made the climb over stamblades this patch. So now there's a second magicka dump, I don't even use leeching strikes to pick up more stamina, honestly I haven't been using leeching strikes ever since Dark Shade became a nice magicka dump years ago. Incapacitating strike gives stamina / magicka return for each light attack landed, but that's not needed anymore unless you're playing a magblade who is starving for resources .. . so I go with Soul Harvest... which leads to another point.

Magicka based damage would theoretically be weak on a stamina build, but not so for a stamblade. They have easy access to penetration now, so I'm using a Gilliamtherogue AOE build from years ago (He's probably the reason for all this since he likes stamblades :p ) where soul harvest gobbles up tons of ultimate regen on the front bar and meteor fills up tons of ultimate regen on the back bar. Not to mention that stamblade can more easily hang out in mage-optimized groups these days because they have more built-in penetration.

There's also free vicious ophedian-type stamina return for every kill now thanks to the last change to Executioner. Now it's possible to do lots of AOE damage because you can spam AOE skills around lots of mobs endlessly to your heart's content.
    Edited by MudcrabAttack on January 19, 2022 12:03AM
  • Marronsuisse
    Marronsuisse
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the continued build suggestions! I want to play around with all of these :) The higher level gear will be a work in progress, but my DPS is already improving.

Stx wrote: »
    1x pale order ring
    I seriously need to start spending more time in the places where the leads drop.

It never occurred to me to use Relentless Focus like this, but I'd like to try it. Once you swap back to the front bar, how long would the passive weapon damage buff stay active? Until you exit the dungeon/area?

• Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the continued build suggestions! I want to play around with all of these :) The higher level gear will be a work in progress, but my DPS is already improving.

Stx wrote: »
    1x pale order ring
    I seriously need to start spending more time in the places where the leads drop.

It never occurred to me to use Relentless Focus like this, but I'd like to try it. Once you swap back to the front bar, how long would the passive weapon damage buff stay active? Until you exit the dungeon/area?

Some things are worth a targeted farm. Most mythics can be farmed in an evening or two. If my account was deleted and I had to start over, I am farming Ring of the Pale Order and Ring of the Hunt, very early on (they might be the first things I go after). They are just too useful to not have. RotPO is amazing for anything solo. Ring of the Hunt is amazing for just getting around the game. If I am not in serious content, I always wear a RotH. I have 18 of them, one for each of my characters. Only item I can say that about.
  • MudcrabAttack
    MudcrabAttack
    ✭✭✭✭

It might be worth testing again, but long ago I checked whether the weapon damage would stick after leaving combat, and it did in the controlled environment of a player home. Relentless focus remembers how many stacks were made throughout a dungeon, and even when passing through doors. I know this because I was the one who accidentally fired assassins scourge and pulled a group on several occasions. Trying to reset relentless focus while facing a cluster of enemies can lead to some fun times on discord

The stacks drop from memory when you log out or zone out to another place
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It might be worth testing again, but long ago I checked whether the weapon damage would stick after leaving combat, and it did in the controlled environment of a player home. Relentless focus remembers how many stacks were made throughout a dungeon, and even when passing through doors. I know this because I was the one who accidentally fired assassins scourge and pulled a group on several occasions. Trying to reset relentless focus while facing a cluster of enemies can lead to some fun times on discord

I do this all the time, LOL. As a general rule, you dont want to fire your spectral bow in execute, you are better off hitting execute with your stacks at full and just using impale (killers blade) for your spam when under 25% health. The issue is that often on the next fight, I go to pre buff and accidently spectral bow some poor add in the face, when I am simply trying to buff up. Haha.
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Awesome work @fred4 and others
    Love seeing this amount of detailed assistance
    PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden
  • Marronsuisse
    Marronsuisse
    ✭✭✭
    Hey all, just want to say thanks again for all the help. With just a few hours of practice and changing my skills around I quadrupled my DPS!

It's still low, but that's okay because I still have lots of room for improvement. I'm confident I can keep pushing it higher now that I have a better idea what I'm doing. I'll keep experimenting with skills too but I think I've got a good rotation that let's me focus on practicing weaving for now.

Still works as you describe in houses, overland and delves - gonna do a dungeon this weekend but I don't see why it wouldn't work there too! Thanks. :)