Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ZOS Fix Alchemy Crafting Bug.

pikapp515_ESO
pikapp515_ESO
✭✭✭
The latest thread on this was shut down by ZOS claiming it was fixed. It's not. I'm getting booted repeatedly after a few minutes of alchemy crafting trying different combinations to level up my character. This happened yesterday and is happening today. Over and Over. I've played since beta, and never experienced this doing crafting before. There is a ton of people messaging ZOS about this for the last year and a half. Fix it.
  • NeeScrolls
    NeeScrolls
    ✭✭✭✭
    The latest thread on this was shut down by ZOS claiming it was fixed. It's not. I'm getting booted repeatedly after a few minutes of alchemy crafting trying different combinations to level up my character. This happened yesterday and is happening today. Over and Over. I've played since beta, and never experienced this doing crafting before. There is a ton of people messaging ZOS about this for the last year and a half. Fix it.
    hi there, i totally get your frustration and i been here since even before 'beta' , so i hear ya! B) However, i have a feeling this type of thing isn't really a "bug" persay , but rather something behind-the-scenes to help guard against AFK-bots & such.

I recently wrote about it here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/7486723#Comment_7486723 ....including a possible work-a-round to maybe help you. ( re: the whole *jumping* every few minutes method)
  • Stopnaggin
    Stopnaggin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A work around shouldn't be needed though. I just had the same thing happen. How is it the game can't "sense" that your doing something like alchemy and not actually spamming? I got booted, waited 10 mins, there abouts, got back in made 1 potion and got booted instantly. I appreciate the possible work around, not venting at you, just very frustrating to not be able to do what should be a simple activity without this kind of trouble
  • NeeScrolls
    NeeScrolls
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stopnaggin wrote: »
    A work around shouldn't be needed though. I just had the same thing happen. How is it the game can't "sense" that your doing something like alchemy and not actually spamming? I got booted, waited 10 mins, there abouts, got back in made 1 potion and got booted instantly. I appreciate the possible work around, not venting at you, just very frustrating to not be able to do what should be a simple activity without this kind of trouble
    hey stop naggin' ME !!! lol JK JK :D

But anyways, yeah i hear ya and i wish i had more technical skills & know-how with the mysterious interwebs (as well as with ESO server-highways ) to be of more help. grrrrrr , it's like a *glitch* in Tha Matrix or something!

Edited by NeeScrolls on January 17, 2022 4:00AM