The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Every character's MOUNT on my account is bugged. Can't reach max speed. Detailed post, please help=(

BuddyAces
BuddyAces
✭✭✭✭✭
I've been gone from the game for more than a year now. I came back about 2 weeks ago or so. While running around I noticed that I'm slower than everyone else and I just felt sluggish while sprinting on my mount on ANY toon that has MAX speed. So to test this I decided to race my wife who sits literally 2 feet to my left. On her character for testing she does not have the mount speed cp passive active where as I do. We race and she keeps up.....for the entire race. I don't gain or lose.

Ok, to make sure it just isn't hardware related on my end we "swap" accounts. I log into her account on my computer and she logs into my account on her computer. Guess what, it's bugged on her end too. I can keep up with her on her mount while she's on mine. This is while:
1. Sprinting
2. Her toon does NOT have the mount speed passive on champ bar where my toon does.

Now for the kicker, when I take the CP passive off of my bar so it's no longer active (and mount is max speed same as hers) I am SLOWER. 60 percent mount speed. Same exact mount stats (maxed) and my speed is EXTREMELY slower than hers. Literally almost everyone in overland on a mount is faster than mine. Random foot note here: my mounts stats have been maxed for years. This does not change if I log into my account on her computer so I know it's not hardware/keyboard related. My account is simply slower when it comes to mount speed.

Also, it's on EVERY toon of mine. That's why I say account. Every single toon that I have that has max mount speed is the same. Slow and sluggish. I have no clue how this could even be a thing but it is and I have no clue how to fix this. I also visited the stupid stablemaster and nothing.....cuz I've had max stats forever now.

So, um, help?
Edited by ZOS_Bill on January 18, 2022 11:43PM
They nerfed magsorcs so hard stamsorcs felt it,lol - Somber97866

I'm blown away by the utter stupidity I see here on the daily. - Wrekkedd
  • hafgood
    hafgood
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you got the passive in the assault skill line? That may be your issue....
    Edited by hafgood on January 15, 2022 11:13AM
  • BuddyAces
    BuddyAces
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hafgood wrote: »
    Have you got the passive in the assault skill line? That may be your issue....

Oh my God that was it. I forgot all about that change. Hot damn bud, thank you so much! I seriously can't explain how much of a headache you just cleared for me. I owe you a beer!
    Edited by BuddyAces on January 15, 2022 2:34PM
    They nerfed magsorcs so hard stamsorcs felt it,lol - Somber97866

I'm blown away by the utter stupidity I see here on the daily. - Wrekkedd
  • hafgood
    hafgood
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad it sorted it for you, its easy to forget 😊
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Thank you for the update and letting us know the issue was related to a PvP skill. With the issue now resolved, we are going to close this thread from further discussion.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.