The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Wolves Evermore is looking for DC/BR PvPers interested in the ball group playstyle!

BardInSolitude
BardInSolitude
✭✭✭
We are Wolves Evermore, a fresh DC-loyal ball group in Blackreach, and we are looking for players new and old eager to challenge EP and AD ball groups and contribute to our faction.

Here are some things you should know about us:
1. We are fiercely loyal to the Daggerfall Covenant and we expect our members not to play for any other faction on our main campaign, which generally is Blackreach.
2. We primarily seek challenging fights, but we always make sure to support the Covenant and we never interfere with map objectives for our personal benefit or enjoyment.
3. We are a ball group, i.e. a highly organised and coordinated group that uses group-oriented PvP builds; setting up and learning one of those builds is a requirement from every member of our guild.
4. We welcome players of all skill and experience levels, and though we do not filter out players based on these criteria we still expect them to work to achieve their personal best, whatever that may be.
5. We are a sociable bunch, balancing the focus and intensity of a dedicated PvP group with the lightheartedness and joy of a social guild.

Here's a bit of background information about us:
Wolves Evermore was officially founded on 29th December 2021, by BardInSolitude, neferpitou73 and KKolly, though we have existed in different forms before that. Bard and Nef have raided in Cyrodiil since 2019 with the Rough Riders and the Army of the Covenant; they have a keen interest in theorycrafting, especially when it comes to developing outlandish concepts into fully-functional group comps. During their stint as officers of the Army of the Covenant the two met Kolly, whose insight and hard work was instrumental in making Wolves Evermore a reality. Our guild now comprises a core of quite experienced and skilled players, complemented by players who make up for in eagerness to learn and improve what they lack in experience.

We leave you with a clip of a fight we enjoyed a lot. We're not video-making experts but we hope this fight tells you a bit about our style:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUinGNblS0k

Consider joining us!
Edited by BardInSolitude on January 10, 2022 8:06PM
DC loyalist. Ball group afficionado. Bard.
  • RockMuscleGaming
    :D i wanna join your guild if its ok !but im new to pc verison and still catching up on cp in pc NA so 10 days ago i apply in 6 Different Guilds and no one still accept my application.I didnt apply into tour guild because i thought this is a sister guild of [Snip] lol who tbag my character in Blackreach yesterday haha"i know it sounds funny tbag like a 15yr old kid.So im trying to avoid joining toxuc players.im not so sure if DC alliance pvp guild are dead since ive been waiting for almost 10 days now and im not ao sure if thye just doing it (Seen mode)ignoring my application because im low cp.But im telling you im willing to do everything when it comes to pvp willing to contribute help guildies if needed so what is required to join your guild?i have discord and im cp750 trying to catch up and i used to play xbox its just migrating to pc is like reshrishingbthe game haha back to zero to grind again and im looking for friends to play pvp cp campaign

[Edited for naming/shaming]
    Edited by ZOS_Volpe on January 14, 2022 6:40PM
  • BardInSolitude
    BardInSolitude
    ✭✭✭
    Hey, we certainly don't teabag anyone :smile: and our connection to [Snip] is just a coincidence! We'd be glad to have you; our requirements are to play DC only in Blackreach, eventually set up and play one of our builds, and also be nice to people!

Email me in game, or find us on the guild finder!

[Edited for removed content/naming/shaming]
    Edited by ZOS_Volpe on January 14, 2022 6:41PM
  • Knetik
    Knetik
    Soul Shriven
    Very interested. I am a very new player to ESO but 20+ year veteran of mmos at age 32.

Played a lot of WoW back in the day but later got into more pvp centric mmos like GW2, BDO, BnS, Archeage, etc.

I really fell in love with large scale pvp and was always into world pvp in any game that had it.

After trying out all the classes they interested me I have settled in my stam nightblade bow focus build - have been looking at getting gear for a few different aoe/bomb builds but willing to figure out different guild builds depending on need (used to it from gw2 wvw)
  • BardInSolitude
    BardInSolitude
    ✭✭✭
    ESO truly has some of the best large scale PvP combat out there, and we're certainly addicted to it :smiley:

Look us up on the guild finder or send me an in-game mail! Gah, I wish there were an easier way to invite folks.