Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Playing ESO on XBOX cloud gaming via browser?

StackonClown
StackonClown
✭✭✭✭✭
Hey All,

Has any tried Playing ESO on XBOX cloud gaming via browser on PC.
Would love some feedback on this!
Edited by ZOS_Icy on January 14, 2022 1:28PM
  • JARTHEGREY
    JARTHEGREY
    ✭✭✭
    Hi. Yes I occasionally play (at home (UK) on the same Network as my console) via a (fairly old >6 yrs) PC/Browser (Chrome) with a Sky Broadband and a fairly decent speed (>40Mb/s). I use anXbox controller connected to the USB on the PC (Headset does not work properly - Mic does not work for some bizzare reason).

It's a bit 'hit and miss'. Sometimes I get a good connection and it plays well with very little glitching or lagging. But then, other days - I get disconnected several times or it's laggy/glitchy.

More often, I play via remote connection. I haven't tried playing on a Browser on a different Network via laptop.

Hope that helps.

• StackonClown
    StackonClown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JARTHEGREY wrote: »
    Hi. Yes I occasionally play (at home (UK) on the same Network as my console) via a (fairly old >6 yrs) PC/Browser (Chrome) with a Sky Broadband and a fairly decent speed (>40Mb/s). I use anXbox controller connected to the USB on the PC (Headset does not work properly - Mic does not work for some bizzare reason).

It's a bit 'hit and miss'. Sometimes I get a good connection and it plays well with very little glitching or lagging. But then, other days - I get disconnected several times or it's laggy/glitchy.

More often, I play via remote connection. I haven't tried playing on a Browser on a different Network via laptop.

Hope that helps.

Thank you so much!

I mainly want to be able to log in from holiday, work etc via a browser just to get my daily mats, check my inventory etc - so mainly 'chores' :) so no issue if performance is average.. I'll give it a go!!
  • Simpso1984
    Simpso1984
    Soul Shriven
    HAaing played a bunch of xcloud, as the above post suggested its very hit and miss.

Generally though i find it rock solid when connected to the router wired.
    Wireless is where it gets a bit rocky.

Hope it works out for you.
  • MinuitPro
    MinuitPro
    ✭✭✭✭
    Adding a link to the follow-up post since I found this one, but not the other.

ESO Temporarily Unavailable on Xbox Cloud Gaming Starting Feb. 11