Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Login queue at 5.30am?

Snamyap
Snamyap
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Stuck at a login queue that tells me the approximate wait time is 1 sec for several minutes now, at 5.30 in the morning. What gives?

Leaving queue and trying again fixed it...
Edited by ZOS_Bill on January 20, 2022 12:37AM
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The estimated wait time isn't a reliable indicator; your actual wait time could end up being much shorter or much longer.

If it was about 5:30 AM your time when you posted that, it was about 11:30 PM my time, and it would have been a few hours after 5:30 AM a few zones east of you, and a few hours before 11:30 PM a few zones west of me, so there might be a lot of players online right now.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • Foto1
    Foto1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Do you know that there are 24 time zones in the world?
    PC/EU CP 1200+
    Artaxerks stamina dk khajiit
    Wayna Qhapaq magicka dk argonian
    Rorekur stamina sorc orc
    Maria de Medici magicka sorc breton
    Cordeilla stamina warden wood elf
    Quienn Gwendolen magicka warden high elf
    Nefertari stamina necro khajiit
    Boadicea Icenian magicka templar dark elf
    Clarice de Medici healer nb breton
  • Snamyap
    Snamyap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Foto1 wrote: »
    Do you know that there are 24 time zones in the world?

Of course, but having logged on to the EU server at this time in the past on a weekday before I know it's pretty dead. Just like it was pretty dead when I did manage to log on this morning.
    The vast majority of the players on this server are from my timezone, CET, or +/- 1 hour.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    On January 13th there were some server issues for a short time affecting player logins. This issue has since resolved itself, so we will now close this thread from further discussion.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.