The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Target Skeleton dps

Syiccal
Syiccal
✭✭✭✭✭
What is a decent number for vet dungeons to be getting in this dummy - magplar
  • mocap
    mocap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    if you mean those old school self parses, with no orbs and Ele Drain only from you, then i would say:
    - 15k+ for base game vets
    - 25k+ for nerfed DLC vets
    - 30k+ for nerfed DLC vets HM
    - 30k+ for modern DLC vets
    - 35k+ for modern DLC vets HM and 40k+ at execute stage

With some group buffs this number will increase for sure.
  • Syiccal
    Syiccal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm xbox so getting proper numbers per stage is hard but self buffed (no orbs or ele) I get 35- 37 ish on target skeleton. (3milion)
    Edited by Syiccal on January 13, 2022 3:43PM
  • Styxius
    Styxius
    ✭✭✭✭
    I love Target skeleton parses.
    General rule of thumb.
    15-20k is what most entry level DDs will do.
    25-30k is able to beat every non dlc and most dlc.
    33k-35k can do most non dlc trials.
    40-45k is great dps
    50-55k is outstanding dps
    60-65k is God tier on self buffed 6mils
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pretty sure you'll manage your way with around consistent 20k. To be more desirable and have way less conflicts with randoms it would be 35-40k solo I'd say. The more the better whilst managing mechanics, so keep it up and never stop progressing:)
  • Syiccal
    Syiccal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty sure you'll manage your way with around consistent 20k. To be more desirable and have way less conflicts with randoms it would be 35-40k solo I'd say. The more the better whilst managing mechanics, so keep it up and never stop progressing:)

Thanks
  • sneakymitchell
    sneakymitchell
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was able to do 41k on my main with just damage proc sets. Mainly for your build is what it’s focused and when to use execute. I am werewolf so sometimes I can go ham on execute ranage real quick due to the pounce execute bleed and quick howls as a dk from resource gain. Also was using charged on all my weapons so I can use non food/drink recovery. I can build all stat wise with no recovery thanks to combustion passive. And I don’t even got a high crit build either.
    NA-Xbox one- Ebonheart Pact- Nord Tank DK
    PC-NA Ebonheart Pact Nord Stam Templar
  • Casul
    Casul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aim for 30k to start.
    PvP needs more love.