The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Please implement a ways to change estate BGM

ive_wonder
ive_wonder
✭✭✭
Basically, title.
It's would be so awesome if we could change estate background music.
There could be some default selection of tracks to pick from + unlockables from zone completition achievements + some could be aquired through crown store.
Edited by ive_wonder on December 29, 2021 10:27AM
  • Vehlir
    Vehlir
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've recently wanted this very thing as well.

I'd love to be able to choose from a selection of different zone's music tracks and/or tracks from other homes. I'd PREFER it to be something unlockable in-game, but wouldn't be too opposed to it being sold in the Crown Store as long as it's reasonably priced.

• LadyDestiny
    LadyDestiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes please!
  • fred4
    fred4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You're not into music boxes, then?
    PC EU (EP): Magicka NB (main), Stamina NB, Stamina DK, Stamina Sorcerer, Magicka Warden, Magicka Templar, Stamina Templar
    PC NA (EP): Magicka NB
  • ive_wonder
    ive_wonder
    ✭✭✭
    fred4 wrote: »

Those have limited area of effect, correct? And pretty distinct tunes, completely different things.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    fred4 wrote: »

I love the music boxes, but they don’t provide everything or fit every build. I LOVE the forest sound effects of Gornir Estate. I don’t like the BGM at the Antiquarian’s Alpine Gallery and can fix the interior with a music box but wish I could just have nature sounds outside (not the same as Gornir as that wouldn’t be fitting, but wind in the trees and occasional bird song would be lovely).