The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

build help

nameless420
nameless420
✭✭
i really suck at animation canceling and light attack weaving. so i was wondering if there are any builds that dont require doing those things.

any class or race stam or magic build doesnt matter.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on January 13, 2022 11:24PM
  • Wolfpaw
    Wolfpaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PvE or PvP, both?
  • nameless420
    nameless420
    ✭✭
    for pve sorry
  • Gleitfrosch
    Gleitfrosch
    ✭✭✭✭
    No build requires it, its just an accepted glitch(?) which increases your dps and is desired for high end dps. But like mentioned, you can do it without it.
    Edited by Gleitfrosch on January 11, 2022 4:04PM
  • nameless420
    nameless420
    ✭✭
    whats good dps without it? for pve.
  • ShawnLaRock
    ShawnLaRock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s really very easy if you learn in simple steps…

S.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8TshpcYeKKw&feature=youtu.be
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    if you are on a templar, there are a lot of things that can be built around just jab spam

generally speaking there are ways to do a decent heavy attack focus build, especially as a pet sorc or DK, but would technically work with any class (apply dots and then heavy attack, in that kind of rotation)
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • etchedpixels
    etchedpixels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    whats good dps without it? for pve.

You can do over 20K on a stamplar in deadly/defiler or similar setups just by hitting the jab button and healing now and then. If you can throw in a passable number of light attacks you'll do over 30K. For a mag build you can get stupid trash damage out of just running exploding wall on trash and heavy attacks plus AoE skills.

The easiest way to learn IMHO though is templar because you only have to learn jab/light/jab/light/jab/light until dead.
    Too many toons not enough time
  • MudcrabAttack
    MudcrabAttack
    ✭✭✭✭
    i really suck at animation canceling and light attack weaving. so i was wondering if there are any builds that dont require doing those things.

any class or race stam or magic build doesnt matter.

https://www.esologs.com/reports/Gv3qWJHmzMyAftRQ#fight=last&type=damage-done&source=1

Mid 90’s with no light attacks, one heavy attack on occasion to proc a set and build ultimate
    Edited by MudcrabAttack on January 11, 2022 8:57PM