The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Antiquarian's Alpine Gallery

engelbert
engelbert
✭✭
I love the Antiquarian's Alpine Gallery House. Problem is: I was ill during the event, so I couldnt participate at it. Is there a chance to get this wonderful House again? Or maybe in the Crown Store Houses offers?
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't remember if this house has been available in the crown store yet, but the Psijic Villa (which started off as an event house) has been, so there's a good chance the Alpine Gallery will be available at some point.

Unfortunately it will be one of those things they offer for a couple of days once a year or so, meaning it will still be difficult to actually catch it on sale. The best thing to do is keep checking the crown store showcases when they come out.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"