The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ardent Bibliophile BUGGED?

Kinnahz
Kinnahz
✭✭✭
Last night, my team and I ran through Black Drake Villa in an attempt to get the perfecta.
We had spent a bit of time in here, always so close to getting it done before an unfortunate death.
Persistence paid off and we were able to clear the three bosses hard mode variants with no death and in approximately 20mins.
However much to our dismay on our first successful attempt after putting all the pieces together we did not get the achievement.

The last boss, Encratis, died as he was about to port to the other side of the circle due to DOT’s so when we jumped into the pit below and the animation had finished of him teleporting it did not register as a complete.

Here is a video showing what happened
https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/scuzzya/video/150033272

I can assure you that there were no deaths, and we were most certainly within the time constraint.
Not only did we not get the perfecta achievement but two of us did not get the no death achievement either.

I have created a ticket for this, but I don’t like our chances of being rewarded with our achievements.

Has this happened to anyone else?
Xbox Gamertag: KINNAHZ
vHRC HM, vAA HM, vSO HM, vMoL HM, vHoF HM, vAS+2, vCR+3, EoF, SoTN, Oax HM, Lyl & Tur HM vDSA, Unchained, Flawless, Spirit Slayer
  • UntilValhalla13
    UntilValhalla13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Did you skip any adds at all whatsoever? That will negate any trifecta achievements on recent dungeons.
  • Kinnahz
    Kinnahz
    ✭✭✭
    Did you skip any adds at all whatsoever? That will negate any trifecta achievements on recent dungeons.

Nah 100% we didn’t. We even ran back through to suss that all out and we absolutely killed everything.
    Xbox Gamertag: KINNAHZ
    vHRC HM, vAA HM, vSO HM, vMoL HM, vHoF HM, vAS+2, vCR+3, EoF, SoTN, Oax HM, Lyl & Tur HM vDSA, Unchained, Flawless, Spirit Slayer