The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Guest Arox the Multilator

Arcanine
Arcanine
Soul Shriven
Hi all! I buy this guest, and was really disappointed of his set of phrases. None of the phrases match the examples from the crown-store.
He says 3 short phrases and 3-4 anothers, but its really other phrases! Is it fine?=/
  • Arcanine
    Arcanine
    Soul Shriven
    Only the character with completed questline of deadlands has this problem. Unfair=(
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I came here to complain about the same thing. He hardly has anything to say to me. Experiencing buyer's remorse.
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • Blinx
    Blinx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would have bought him if he were a companion, I dont spend enough time in home to have any guest.

if you're really unhappy contact support they will prob refund you, I did it once with a costume I hated: go to help, item assistance,I have a problem with a crown store item, and give a short explanation

for $20-25 dollars, no one should be unhappy with a "House Guest"
  • blktauna
    blktauna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh and here I was sad I missed him. He's actually my new favourite NPC...
    PCNA
    PCEU