Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Rolis Hilaalu as a Houseguest

ewo5
ewo5
✭✭
I posted this in Housing, but I think this belongs in Crafting.
I would love to have Rolis Hlaalu as a house guest in my crafting house. When I do my master crafting writs I usually do a ton of them at a time and it would be so much easier to do one of each type and turn them in to Rolis, without having to travel to a different zone and back each time.
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Agree 1000%. I know ZOS doesn't want regular writs to being turned into in our homes, but I think master writs would be a nice QOL feature especially for console player who have no benefit of add-ons to help.

Stay safe and Happy Holidays :)
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    technically speaking what you are looking for is a rolis assistant, as the houseguests are non-functional outside of dialog

but that would allow rolis to accompany you anywhere (which again could be useful to turn in the writs from the crafting stations in the overland)
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • ewo5
    ewo5
    ✭✭
    However they want to do it would be fine with me. A houseguest you can interact with or an assistant, even if you can only interact with while placed in a home. I would not even care if all you can do is turn in writs and not buy stuff. Obviously the more you can do they more people would purchase.
  • MissPan3024
    MissPan3024
    ✭✭✭
    This would save me so much time! I would pay dearly for a Rolis assistant.