The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Wayrest sewers II broke again

geeve420
geeve420
Had the dungeon twice over the past couple of days. Both times, we killed everything in the first area, then the mini boss and the door won't open to continue with the dungeon.

Anyone else having this issue?
Edited by ZOS_Bill on December 30, 2021 11:24PM
  • malistorr
    malistorr
    ✭✭✭✭
    I reported this also not long ago. It's never really been completely fixed. I think what broke it for my group was someone lagging behind. If all 4 players are in the room with the mini-boss and kill it, things seemed to work. If anyone was not in the room then it didn't. I'm not sure if it's that simple but this is what I noticed. I reported 2 other dungeons where after killing a boss, it could take up to a few minutes before the door let all players pass. Some of them let people through only 1 or 2 at a time and it takes minutes before everyone can get through.
  • madman65
    madman65
    ✭✭✭✭
    I found that if you clear everything before you get to the door, then it will open. There are skeletons under the grate/walkway at the very beginning.
  • malistorr
    malistorr
    ✭✭✭✭
    We had cleared everything in all the rooms and it still happened to us if a player wasn't in the last room when the boss was killed.
  • Steven19eighty101
    geeve420 wrote: »
    Had the dungeon twice over the past couple of days. Both times, we killed everything in the first area, then the mini boss and the door won't open to continue with the dungeon.

Anyone else having this issue?

Yes many times, and when I was in there the other day my light attacks were coming out of my feet, made weaving very difficult lol.