Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

casual clothing

bridgetrose
bridgetrose
✭✭✭
Is the only place you can get casual costume clothing, ball gowns ect, in the crown store? I'm not crazy about what is offered at the moment except for one dress I've already purchased.

I've looked into styling my own but it seems like all the motifs are battle oriented and I'd like something less so.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can steal some clothing items, but they'll take up an armor slot.

You can use disguises like costumes as long as you don't lose the disguise. They can't be dyed. https://en.m.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Disguises

There are a few clothing costumes available from quests that might fit the bill for more clothing-like, less armor.
    Merchant Lords’ Formal Regalia (quest ‘Forever Hold Your Peace‘, Thieves Guild)
    Antiquarian’s Field Garb / Robes (Master Antiquarian Achievement , Greymoor)
    Antiquarian’s Field Robes (Master of the Eye Achievement, Greymoor)
    Master Field Cartographer (collecting Cartographer Fragments, Nchuthnkarst public dungeon, Greymoor)
    Sixth House Robe (collecting 7 fragments in Forgotten Wastes Public Dungeon, Morrowind)
  • bridgetrose
    bridgetrose
    ✭✭✭
    You can steal some clothing items, but they'll take up an armor slot.

You can use disguises like costumes as long as you don't lose the disguise. They can't be dyed. https://en.m.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Disguises

There are a few clothing costumes available from quests that might fit the bill for more clothing-like, less armor.
    Merchant Lords’ Formal Regalia (quest ‘Forever Hold Your Peace‘, Thieves Guild)
    Antiquarian’s Field Garb / Robes (Master Antiquarian Achievement , Greymoor)
    Antiquarian’s Field Robes (Master of the Eye Achievement, Greymoor)
    Master Field Cartographer (collecting Cartographer Fragments, Nchuthnkarst public dungeon, Greymoor)
    Sixth House Robe (collecting 7 fragments in Forgotten Wastes Public Dungeon, Morrowind)

Thank you. I'll check that stuff out.