Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crafting discord?

Nacario
Nacario
✭✭✭
Hello. Did a brief search but couldnt find it. Is there a discord for crafters and buyers, where one can ask and pay someone gold to craft desired sets? This is for PC EU
Edited by Nacario on January 5, 2022 9:36AM
  • Fennwitty
    Fennwitty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I can't say definitively there's not one, and I'm on PC NA server.

But many guilds will have a crafting request section and organize it in their own guild discord. In large guilds, usually somebody can make whatever you are looking for.

In-game you can often find someone using /zone chat in populated areas. For best results, be very clear what you're looking for.

Many times I see someone in /zone "Looking for master crafter" and that really tells almost no information at all about the needed item.

Most of the time, gear can be made by players with far less than knowing all crafts at 10 with all traits known -- most popular sets need at the most 6 traits known. And a character's mastery of Jewelry may be irrelevant if you're looking for body pieces and weapons.

And furniture can be rare, even 'master crafters' may not know the specific recipe or plan.

You'll get faster answers if you specify exactly what you want including trait, level, quality and whether you'll provide mats or just pay.
    Edited by Fennwitty on January 5, 2022 4:41PM
    PC NA