The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Riften STuck issue

baltic1284
baltic1284
✭✭✭
Just putting this here for warning other players characters are getting stuck in Riften again with a Infinite loading screen and as per usual for unprofessional work happens in the middile of an event and already sent a support ticket in and such already know wont be looked in and or handled and fixed. SO be for wanrned that it is ahppening as now my main character is now atuck in Riften with a infinite load screen
Edited by ZOS_Bill on December 31, 2021 5:57PM
  • baltic1284
    baltic1284
    ✭✭✭
    baltic1284 wrote: »
    Just putting this here for warning other players characters are getting stuck in Riften again with a Infinite loading screen and as per usual for unprofessional work happens in the middle of an event and already sent a support ticket in and such already know won't be looked in and or handled and fixed. SO be for warned that it is happening as now my main character is now stuck in Riften with a infinite load screen

Change seems to only effect STEAM users of the game with the infinite loading screen problem so might be a steam problem
    Options
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @baltic1284

You can post your current ticket number in this thread so we can check on the ticket status.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
  • baltic1284
    baltic1284
    ✭✭✭
    Nothing personal when it takes you a week to respond to a bug issue in the game i dont want the help as i was ignored for no reason that simple so no i wont give you the ticket number that simple till you start taking bugs errors and issues so seriously when a player comes to the forums and then says here is a bug error and or issue and you respond same day cause you care then i will till that happens no thanks tired of being ignored by the staff.
    Options
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As the OP is not interested in additional assistance, we will now be closing this thread from further discussion.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.