The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Resplendent Sweetroll

whitecrow
whitecrow
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I got a resplendent sweetroll recently and it truly is resplendent but I was wondering: Can I still convert it into gems after I have placed as a furnishing, or does this "commit" the item? I don't need the gems right this minute so I would like to enjoy it for a while in its original form if possible.
  • PeacefulAnarchy
    PeacefulAnarchy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other crate furnishings can be placed and then converted to gems later, so I assume the sweetroll can too.
  • whitecrow
    whitecrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ok. I don't think I've ever run into it with other furnishings. Thanks.
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My friend has done it before, so unless they changed it, yes. It's possible.